Somewhat Friends.., Rising Anger

From a crush to a Lifechanger

 

Taeyang's P.O.V

 

   How could she say that to me ? I understand her assumptions.... but why get so defensive when I'm trying to talk? Aiish. Women are crazy. I speed walk down to  jiyong's house . He doesn't live that far from  school. Just a good 10-12  minutes. I get there and text him saying I'm outside. I wait for him to reply , but instead I hear a familiar voice say "who is it ?" I answer hesitantly "it's youngbae-ah." Then the door opens and I'm greeted by a smiling Daesung . I smile back. Daesung and I have been friends for a bit. He makes me laugh alot and I know I can trust him. 

"Hey , come in." Jiyong shouts while looking out the door.

"I was already going to." I flop down on his couch and inhale the scent . It makes me feel at peace. For some reason it feels like it's been forever since me and Jiyong have hung out at his place. 

"What's up , man ?"

"You really wanna know ?"

"Yaass!!"

"Okay, okay. Well first off me and Jung-mi are no longer together."

"WHAATT?!?!"

"Yeah. Then me and jayhahn have been on a bumpy ride and just a few minutes ago we got into a major argument. How does that sound?"

"Aweful, man.  What was the argument about ?"

"Hold on , before we get to that.. You broke up with Jung-mi ?!?!" Daesung questioned in a shocked manner.

"Yes. I did."

"How did you get the strength?"

"Hahaha, you're silly man. I just ... got so tired of her. We argued one day and... bam we're not together."

"Oooh.."

"But anyways.. " I explained everything to them. With each detail I felt myself relive the whole thing. I was getting really upset and Jiyong could tell.

"Hey , calm down. I understand that you're mad but ... it'll get better. It always does." daesung chirps

"Yeah things will be alright. And who knows why she started getting defensive. Maybe she had been through something like that before.  You know how girls are."

"I just want her to understand that I'm not like that."

"And she'll understand. Just give her some time."

"Hopefully.."

 

 

Ju-Anh's P.O.V

 

 

"WHAT?!?! OH THAT .... oooh that.?.. ugh she's gonna get it!!"

   I knew I shouldn't have told her what happened.  Now I have to hear . I don't even see why she's so mad. She knew that her and Taeyang's repationship would deteriorate. She didn't think he was just going to take all of that , did she ? If she did she must really be full of herself.

"I know.. I'm gonna tie her up then put her in front of some train tracks.. yeah.. that's it."

"Oh god can you like get a grip? It's not that serious I mean.. she got rejected.. or he did.. either way they're pissed at each other.  So you really don't have to worry about them right?"

"You know what?... I'm beginning to think you're defending this girl."

"Of course I am. You shouldn't torment her. It's not exactly necessary."

"Whatever! If you can't have my back then get out!! You're supposed to be my friend!"

"I am your friend. But you're a horrible person , Jung-mi.  And you shouldn't do this."

"I'LL DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT!! NOW GET OUT!"

   I stood there staring her down until she broke. She did. But she wouldn't let me see it.

"OUT!" 

"FINE."

   I grabbed my things and left. I don't care anymore. Now she's alone. No boyfriend. No best friend. Nothing. That's what she needs.

 

Jayhahn's P.O.V

   I can't believe that I am even in this position right now. I thought everything would be fine. I thought maybe if I stood my ground and tried to confront him about some tendencies he might've had things would be okay. I didnt think he would blow up. I guess I need to approach him a different way. Now I have to be the one to initiate the talk. I have to be the one to apologize and explain myself. And to be honest... I think I should do that. Tomorrow.... actually.. why wait.. Tonight.

 


Since today is his bday I decided to finally add him to the story!!♥♡♥

Happy birthday Dlite! I ♥ you