After school questions

From a crush to a Lifechanger

   Finally! School is over. It wasn't that bad actually. I love my classes and I happen to have a few with Mr.Taeyang. I hope that he doesn't try anything with me though. Because it is completely unnatractive for a guy with a girlfriend to flirt with someone else in my eyes. I may have not wanted her to be with him but I still have to respect their relationship. 

   The whole time in our classes we kept giggling and cracking small jokes here and there. I love it when guys make me laugh, even when it's completely inappropriate. 

I meet him by his locker and he gives a chill smile.

" So , do you want to go to The music room ?"

"Sure. Why not ?"

   We left to the music room. It was just a place filled with a bunch of instruments . There were many things like the piano, trumpets, clarinets, even a xylophone.  Who still plays that ?

"Ahh. My home." He says with a proud smile. He must really love his music. 

   As we step up on the stairs and walk over to the piano that was placed on the right side of the stage he eyes the piano as if that's the only thing that was on his kind today.  We both sit and he looks at me, gives me a slight smile and takes a deep breath.

"So ... are you going to sing with me?"

"Oh.. well I'm not too good at singing. Maybe you could teach me.."

"Of course. Just watch." He crackes his knuckles and slow shimmers them out. He then positioned them on the piano keys and starts pressing each key like a kid pressing buttons on a game machine. Except alot more professional like.

"The important thing is to sing from your stomach. Not your throat. But relax yourself and take your time."

   He then started to sing. His voice was so angelic. As if he really was sent from heaven. It made me come up with many different scenarios in my head. About him singing this way to me around our house..on our wedding... WOAH!...I need to slow it down.. it's not gonna happen.

" Ohh baby~~ "

  When I heard him sing that I nearly melted. He's so beautiful. Gosh I gotta go. I might do something stupid.

"Hey uuhh I think I should leave."

"Why ? Aren't you enjoying my company.?" 

"Well of course. Im just saying that I think I should go home. I forgot I had a few things to do."

"Oh. Okay . Well maybe we can hang out sometime soon. "

"Oh yeah of course. You sing really wonderful by the way. You have a true gift."

"Thank you. Ive been singing all my life. I love it."

"I can tell. Well I'll see you later Taeyang."

"See you later Jayhahn. "

   Oh god! He remembers my name! I feel a slight tug on my arm. Followed by a warm figure and well built body wrap their arms around me for a hug. I hug back trying to be as friendly as possible. Then I quickly left without saying another word. I left the school and called my mom to come get me.

"Hey , what happened to you?"

"What do you mean, mom ?"

"You're all blushing and hyperventilating.... see a cute boy ?"

"No mom!"

"Okay." She says with a light chuckle. I feel really embarrassed right now.. why do I feel this way. Im almost sure he doesnt feel the same about me.. I can only hope.