Warning Call

From a crush to a Lifechanger

Ju-Anh's P.O.V

   Oh god. I called Jung-mi three times already, she needs to answer me! 

Jung-mi's P.O.V

"Sorry,  I have to take this real quick" I say to jayhahn as I walk away. Damn it. What do you want Ju-Anh?

Ju-Anh's P.O.V

"Hello?" Said Jung-mi in an annoyed tone.

"Hey, Jung. It's Ju-Anh. "

"I know that, what do you want?"

"I just.. I felt like I should call and talk to you. I think that it was wrong of me to leave you like I did."

"I don't really give a damn. Everyone leaves me anyways so who cares if another one leaves."

"It's not like that, Jung-mi.  I just couldn't deal with all of the drama you were causing. I thought if I left you would see that you're causing a lot of problems and you would try to fix it."

"Well you thought wrong. Anyone who tries to get in my way of happiness will get pushed. I can't take it anymore. It's too much for me to handle. It's time for me to let anyone who takes anything away from me know that they messed with the wrong girl."

"Jung-mi,  what are you saying ? What are you gonna do ?"

"Thats for me to know and for you to find out."

"Jung-mi tell me! What is going on?"

"I have to go. Goodbye."

"Jung-mi wha-" then the phone clicked. She hung up. What is going on? I have to find her. Now.

Jayhahn's P.O.V

   I'm so excited for this whole go carting thing. I thought that we'd never get to do it. I see Jung-mi on her way over and I smile to her. I honestly feel like if there was an award for the most friendly person , I'd get it. I've been dealing with her crap this whole time. It's  now 5:28. Getting a little dim. We get set in our carts together on the opposite of the track. She looks at me and shouts "are you ready?" 

"Oh yeah!"

We then start up our carts and ride. It was so fun!! The  wind blowing through my curly locks. I'm laughing and having a great time. Then I look over at Jung-mi.  She smiles slightly while looking at me and I feel so overjoyed she's enjoying our time together. Our time is up and it's time for the other pair to get on. We walk out and exchange in some small talk. 

"Did you enjoy yourself ?" I asked with a grin. 

"Yeah I guess.  Hey we shiuld go look at that lake over there. I hear it's really nice."

"Oh yeah.. sure let's go."

   We walk over to the lake and stare out into te blue sky. There's nobody around and it's very quiet and sound. I feel at peace. And it seems like she does too. We sit there for a while before she says the very things to me that made my heart weaken. But also scared.

"All this time. I couldn't stop thinking about getting revenge. You stole my boyfriend.  Caused my best friend to leave me out. And then tried to be my friend and smile at me. I don't get it. It's like you're mocking me. But that'll all be over soon."

"What do you mean? Jung-mi I always wanted to be friends with you. I never really wanted to hurt you. Things just sort of happened. But I am sorry for everything."

"It's too late for apologies."

"Jung-mi I -" before I could say anything I felt two hands push me. The pressure from the push makes me fall forward and into the lake. I can't swim. I don't want to be in this situation now.  I struggle in the water and now I feel myself shutting down slowly. As I feel this I silently pray that someone saves me.

Ju-Anh's P.O.V

   I call Taeyang to see if he knows where she could be. He was her ex after all.

*ring ring*

...*ring ring*

Finally he answers.

"Yoboseyo ?"

"Tae! Oh my goodness I'm so glad I could reach you. Do you know where Jung-mi is ?"

"She's at this outdoor restaurant with Jayhahn and they're hanging out. I was watching them but... They're gone now. I think they went to hang out somewhere else."

"No, Jung-mi is gonna hurt her. Bad . She told me she was going to do something but.. I don't know I think that jayhahn is in danger." 

"Oh my god! Meet me here at Sarang's Place." 

"Okay.. I'll be there!" I hang up and hop into my car. I hope nothing happened.