Trust me

From a crush to a Lifechanger

Jayhahn's P.O.V

   When I walked up the stairs and seen Jung-mi I didn't know what to do honestly. I thought about being a smart aleck and just giving Taeyang a hug. But for some reason she didn't seem like she was really worried about me talking to him. She just looked at me briefly , almost as if she didn't even care I existed. Then she followed him. I knew that she was probably going to convince him not to talk to me. But I didn't care. Because I knew that he wasn't going to betray our friendship for someone who was irrelevant in his life.

   Trying to push away my curiosity of the events that just happened, I walk briskly to my locker and put some books in. Then I take a few out. I am trying to figure out whether I should ask him what happened during third period. It seems like a good idea. But then again... WE HAVE THIRD PERIOD WITH HER!! Why, man ? Why ? You know , it doesn't really matter anymore. He'll tell me after school. Now our plan has to come into action. We have to act like complete strangers. Either way... I'm ready. It kinda makes me giddy that she will probably think that  we're avoiding each other as best as possible and then in reality we're hanging out afterschool and being B.F.F's . 

*35 minutes later*

    First period bell has rung and now I'm ready to go to second. As I walk down the hall I spot a couple of friends and say a few Hellos and Flash some smiles. I'm always smiling and I feel like that's pretty much the best thing you can do. It makes everything better. I almost make it into my second period class when I see Jung-mi.  She looks upset. Like something is really  on her mind. I think that it had something to do with Taeyang.  Usually she's prancing around talking about how pretty and talented she is. But not today. Today was anything but that. She had gloom and pain all over her face. I didn't want to leave her like that, but she doesn't want to be bothered with me.

   I turn away from her. I then set one foot into the classroom and all of a sudden.

"Hey wait!" Jung-mi says.

"Yeah..." I wasn't sure what was going on but.. apparently she's desperate for someone to talk to.

"I... I just want to apologize for everything.  About threatening you and .. about making you feel like I hated you and all."

"No.. I understand.  You love him and ... sometimes love makes you do things that you don't intend on doing. "

"Yeah.. I just. I feel like you're a really nice person and I've been giving you hell. I'm really sorry and I hope we can get along."

"Oh definitely.  I would love for us to hang out."

"Me too. Here's my number.... and you can text me when you're available."

"Wow. Cool , thanks. I'll let you know."

   I'm not sure what to think.  Maybe she really does want to work things out. Seeing that her and Taeyang aren't really going to get together anytime soon she probably feels like it's a good time to just get along with me. Maybe so she can get closer to Taeyang ? Hmm.. I don't know. But I can't make assumptions. I just have to wait and see what she thinks.

Jung-mi's P.O.V

   I cried . I embarrassed myself in front of him. I was weak. And he just said he would think about it ?!?! I already know what that means. It means no. It means he won't give me another chance. He left me for that peace of crap. That girl that doesn't love him half as much as I do. It makes me sick. He doesn't know a damn thing about love. He doesn't know what I would do for him. Well guess what ? I'm gonna get revenge. He's gonna know how it feels to lose someone important to him. Just like how I did. 

   I saw jayhahn walking into her band class. I saw the opportunity to gain her trust and I decided to take it. As she is about to set foot in there I stop her. I spew out a few lines to make her feel like I'm sorry and I care. But hey ... she believed it. Whether it's cruel or not. She's gonna pay. Soon.


Hey guys I would really like it if more of you commented!! I hate the fact that no one has commented since April 19th :c 

Also I might make this story subscribers only...