Over anticipating

From a crush to a Lifechanger

   I locked myself in my room. I didn't want to be seen this way. Falling for a guy I literally just met. It wasn't who I usually was. I'm more of the type who falls for a guy after at least a week ; not a day. and frankly I wanted it to stay that way. The worst part about it Is I can't fall for him because he has a girlfriend. Why can't all the hot guys just be single?

   I think I'm starting to overthink. I always do that. Its the main reason that I even get stressed and make the minor problems seem major. I flop on my bed and sigh into my pillow. I am trying so hard to make him leave my mind. His smile.. NO! I can't think about him. His styled blonde hair...  Uggh! Obviously it's gonna continue to be bad so I should just do other things to keep my mind off of him. I ran downstairs to get some orange juice . That always makes me feel happy for some reason. Is it because it's orange ?  Whatever. It isn't exactly helping right now. Maybe a donut ?..Sweetness always kills the love bug! No... cause now I'm thinking about how sweet he is ^.^ Dear god... 

   I walk upstairs and and go into my room to see my phone lighting up. I check it and notice that someone texted me. 

From: Hailey♥♡

Hey ! How did your first day at Trinity go?

Hailey has been my best friend for a while now. I Love her so much and the fact that we don't go to the same school anymore kills me. But at least outside of school I get to see her! That's the highlight of it. I texted her back speedy quick.

To: Hailey♥♡

Hey :) It went great. I love it there.

From: Hailey♥♡

do you miss me ?:(

To:Hailey♥♡

of course , Love. I miss you alot.

From:Hailey♥♡

Good. Lol , any cute boys there?

To:Hailey♥♡

••••yes. I seen a few. Fell for one. Now I'm lost. 

From:Hailey♥♡

awww, whats his name ?

To:Hailey♥♡

his name is Taeyang. He is so  cute and  sweet. It's hard not to fall for him. But there is a huge problem...

From:Hailey♥♡

Awww ♥  well what's the problem? Do he got a booty;)?

To:Hailey♥♡

he has a  girlfriend...

From:Hailey♥♡

awww, that . Why are all the good guys taken:(?

To:Hailey♥♡

that's the same thing I said to myself. Lol but I'll ttyl. I need a nap

From:Hailey♥♡

okay, love you.

To:Hailey♥♡

love you too~

and with that I tossed my phone to the side and drifted into Lala land.