Night Writing

From a crush to a Lifechanger

Jayhahn's P.o.v

   I decided to write in my journal. Writing in my journal is very important to me because as I get older I can look back on them and laugh about how I was when I was younger. To make myself more comfortable I slip into my pj's and grab some snacks. Pickles , whipped cream, and a bag of chips. That may be a wierd set of snacks but hey... I love them.

   I pull my journal from in between my mattresses and grab a pencil off of the desk. I look through my journal and smile at some of the stuff I wrote. I usually didn't like writing in my journal because I felt like a teenage girl who uses a journal for all her stupid girly feelings. But then I realized I AM a girl who uses a journal to write down her feelings.  But I wouldn't say they're stupid or girly. Because  they aren't.  At least I think so. What does that even mean ? Feelings are feelings in my opinion.

   I start out with the time and date . Then i start writing about everything that happened today from actually seeing the school through and through to meeting Taeyang to falling for him. I munch on my chips while writing. Hmm.. I wonder if taeyang likes DORITOS ? Good god!! I gotta stop thinking about him. I take one more bite out of my pickle finishing it off and stuff my journal back into its original place. Then I turn over to my phone to see what time it was. 9:45 p.m.

   Hmm... seems like a good time to go to sleep.  I roll over while wondering what he's doing then I slowly drift to sleep.

 

Taeyang's P.o.v

   I came home around 8:52 and as soon as i got there i went upstairs and showered. As i washed my hair i thought about Jayhahn. I decided i should just take things slow with her. I want to contemplate my break up with Jung-mi.  But I know that will be a while so I figured why not take time to get to know jayhahn better? But I also don't want to seem scandalous. Break up with your girlfriend for another girl .. that doesn't sound too good. But even though I want to date jayhahn even if she never came along I would still want to break up with Jung-mi.  But then if thats true why am I thinking about this more seriously now ? Aisssh! Life is hard.

   When the water washed all the soap and suds off of my body I stepped out and dryed off. Then I slipped my nightwear on and crawled in my room to my bed. I layed down and all of a sudden felt an urge to be silly. So I text jiyong.

" hey y;) You busy ?"  Not a minute after he responded.

"Hey baby. Ive been waiting for you. No im not busy why ?"

"Lets to each other;)"

"LMFAO! I cant. I tried to play along but  it was too funny."

"Lol. We're hilarious."

"I know , why arent we comedians?"

"Cause we're too y."

"True. Lol well text me tomorrow im tired."

"Yeah me too. Goodnight y;) ."

"Goodnight y boo;)"

and with that I chuckled and rolled over to sleep. 

 

 

 


Hey guys! Im back:) Sorry I have not updated.  So many problems including procrastinating.  I know im starting off slow but next few chappies will get interesting. Thanks for all the subscribers and viewers♡♥♡♥

Love you all ~☆♥★♡