ENCOUNTER part2

"It's Complicated"

AT A FASHION SHOP

Five girls are having fun shopping at the latest trends in fashion. They are all beautiful but not so tall, the girl in the middle seems to be their leader.

“oh, it’s a very cute dress” a girl exclaimed in a tiny voice

“stop making aegyo SUNNY, your too old for that” a girl with an English accent said

“yah, were done here, lets go” their leader said with a snap of her fingers.

As they were about to exit the shop, their leader suddenly stop which caused the other girls to bumped at each other.

“ouch it hurts” a blond girl said it in straight English

“TAEYEON shi, why did you stop?” a girl in a cap asked

However, Taeyeon did not answer them and was left frozen. The girls followed her stare and found a guy wearing eyeglasses reading a book in a bookstore across the boutique.

“ooooohhhh, its LEETEUK oppa!!” Sunny exclaimed.
“sshhh, be quiet girls, lets just pretend we did not see him” Taeyeon said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
AT THE BOOKSTORE

As the guy with eyeglasses flips the page of the book he was reading, a guy with dark eyeliner tried to shock him.

“haaah” he shouted

“aissh, stop joking around KWON” he said

“Oh, hyung is pissed” Jokwon teased

“Yah, you shut up Jokwon or else, suddenly he stopped when he remember someone, by the way where is your good cousin? Leeteuk asked

“Jinwoonni? You talk as if he is not your brother. His at the park with his friends, seizing the moment before going to University” Kwon explain

“hah!! Seizing the moment!! As if they were not going to the same school,” teukie said sarcastically.

“Just let it be hyung, oh they have the new chapter,” Jokwon said as he spot his favorite comic book.

-----------------------------------------------------------
AT THE BEACH

Four pretty guys are walking along the beach with their shoes in their hands and their pants are rolled up a little bit.

“Aish!!” a guy with a cute eyes said in an annoying tone while brushing his feet unto the water.

“What is with you Khun?” the eldest among the group asked.

“Nothing, nothing at all, it is just that we only have few days left to enjoy and its school day again,” he sighed.

“Don’t be such a baby little Khunnie Bunny, don’t throw your tantrums here,” a tall guy teased.

“Yeah, Jonghyun is right and we don’t have any lollipop or candy for you, right hyung? Ryeowook said laughingly.

“It’s alright Khun maybe this school year you’ll find your princess” Donghae answered.

“Nah, Maybe…. or maybe not, by the way where is Yonghwa?” Khun asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe somewhere peaceful. You know hyung, he is very emotional,” Jonghyun answered.