SCHOOL FESTIVAL MEETING

"It's Complicated"

 

Pink - Seohyun's Thoughts

Green - Kyuhyun's Thoughts

Blue - Yonghwa's Thoughts

 

 

"So, Hyun, which do you prefer VIOLIN or GUITAR?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked

Say Violin Hyun

Guitar....

"Hmmmmmm............"

 

"I guess its GUITAR.."

Yes, a point for me

Damn, but she said "GUESS" Don't you know the definition of the word guess? Dumbhead

"Its not that I don't like Violin, I like it of course but at this moment I prefer to learn guitar because I have a minor subject of Guitar 101 and I guess I need to find a tutor to learn fast" she abruptly said

"Would you mind hire me for FREE?" Yonghwa asked happily with a hiddden smirk to Kyuhyun

Aishh this bratt, you are really going into my nerves. Hyun will not accept your offer of course

"Really? You'll teach me?" she asked in excitment

What? Omo! Am I hearing it right Yah! Seohyunah!!!!

Yes! another point for me, your reaction is too hilarious I want to laugh out loud already hahahhaha

Seohyun was totally clueless about the current battle of thoughts between the two men infront of him. She is still the naive little girl who is still unaware about boys stuff. After a little more conversations and battle of thoughts for the two, they went home by feet with Seohyun in the middle  between the two.

"thank you very much for the two of you, I totally had fun" she said and make her way inside

"No problem" "NO worries" they both said

As Hyun went inside, Kyuhyun and Yonghwa watch her every move and manage to make a smile for themselves. They made their separate ways telling themselves "I am not the only one"

 

AT SCHOOL

Seohyun and Yuri went to the school an hour early because of boredom at home. Sooyoung and Yoona were also already at school waiting for them, also got bored at their respective homes.

“Haaaaay….. I am super bored at home, I woke up early than my usual and I can’t even go back to sleep” Yoona complaint and yawned after

“Me too.. I also got tired eating at home” Sooyoung declared that made the others crack up.

“What’s funny about it?”

“Anni, it feels like a miracle that you complaint about foods” Yuri answered who can’t even hold his laughter

“How about you Hyunnie, do you feel bored too?” Yoona asked

“Just a little, for I already did my homework last night and got read in advance, there’s nothing left to do today”

The girls were just wasting their time at the cafeteria, chatting and fooling around. Khun then approach them and sit beside her girlfriend.

“Hey babe, hey girls and what’s with the faces?” he asked

“We are just a little bored, don’t know how to kill the time before the class will start” Yuri said and the girls nod for approval.

“Ooooh… my poor little baby is bored” he said and pinched Yuri’s both cheeks that made her giggle

“Eeew.. get a room you two” Sooyoung commented and the younger ones just made a face.

“I guess the three of you need to find some boys in order to cope your boredom” he suggested

 

“ We totally don’t need them” Yoona answered

“Deh” hyun agreed

“Foods are way better than boys” Sooyoung said

Khun then continue to tease the girls about boys and dating but the girls keep on going against him. They continue their unending debates when Seohyun’s phone vibrated

“Yobseo? Deh… Jinwoonie….” She said in her cute and calm voice

 

“Are you in school now? We don’t have classes today for the preparation for the upcoming festival; we will have a meeting at 10 am at the auditorium. Please do tell the others Hyun, thanks.”

“Ooooh, is that so? Deh, I’ll tell the other, thanks Jinwoonie”

“Thanks again, Bye hyunnie, see you there”

“Deh, Bye” she said and put down her phone

“What did he say?” Yoona asked

“Ahm... our boredom will be extended (hehehe). We will have no class today for the preparation of the upcoming school festival; also, we will have a meeting at the auditorium at 10am. He also said we should disseminate the information to others”

“Aigoo Hyun, you don’t need to tell it word by word” Sooyoung reacted

“Truly your BOREDOM is extended hahahahaha” Khun tease that made Yuri pout

“I just hope I’ll be a member for the Dance Club so that I can have practices to do and escape this boredom of us” Yoona sighed

“I hope so Yoonashi so that we can be together and so as to Hyun so she will have other things to do besides reading” Yuri commented

“Are you going to the auditorium now?” Khun asked Yuri

“Anni, we still have an hour”

“I guess we need to go now unnie, so that we can have better chairs and also we can avoid troubles just for that hehehhehe” Yoona said while looking at Sooyoung who give her a face as a response.

The girls then went to the auditorium with accordance to Yoona’s suggestion. Yuri and Khun are having their own world while the other girls were just playing temple run. (Just love the game). After almost an hour of waiting, the meeting started when Mr. Kang, Leeteuk and Jokwon went through the stage.

“Good morning my dear students” Mr. Kang greeted then the students reply with a great joy towards him.

“What a cheerful students you are today, for sure this is because you have no classes today meanwhile, we are gathered here today to tell you that the Annual School Festival is fast approaching and since it is our 50th anniversary also, the Board of Directors decided that all students should take their part in the said event. As to the concern of our Department, our school President handed us a big responsibility since the festivals cater more on our craft. With that, all students under the Music and Arts Department must participate in the festival in a form of performers and contestants. We will add points to your grade for this; I repeat it is MANDATORY and COMPULSORY. I hope for your cooperation, thank you” After Mr. Kang said these words, the students made their own suggestions, reactions, comments and mixed emotions but then the spirit of unity and being a student prevails. After then, Leeteuk took over the podium.

“Alright fellow students, can we expect your full cooperation?” he ask the crowd

“Deh” they answer whole heartedly

“Thank you so much, at this juncture I am going to announce a list of performers, it is their obligations and not counted for the points Mr. Kang had said earlier. You still need to participate in any events.

Here are the lists;

Glee Club (2)

          

Opening of the School Festival

     (1) Intermission

    

Dance Club (2)

    

     (1)Modern

     (1)Ballet

 

Drama Club (1)

 

    

Instrumental Club (2)

 

     (1)Traditional

     (1)Bands

 

REMINDER:

 

ALL Music Majors are COMPULSORY to join the contest during the Talent’s Night while the Arts Majors will be having their own contest for the exhibit and plays.

 

To further understand, Jokwon will explain the Mechanics for each event. Thank You!

 

“My dear fellow students, our busy days is about to come (the students laugh). Here are the Mechanics for the Talents’ Night.

 

1.  Organize a group ranging from 3 – 15 members.

2.  It must not contain a sole level of students. A mixed of students from all levels.

3.  Can be a merged of two or more club groups.

4.  Performance maybe in a form of the following:

a.  Song

b.  Dance

c.  Song & Dance

d.  Band (Instrumental only)

e.  Band (w/ singing)

5.  Create a group’s name and file your application form at the Councils office on or before this FRIDAY.

Further criteria for judging will be announced later on via our bulletin board. Thank you so much for listening. Enjoy the rest of the day by forming your groups; you only have 2 days left before the deadline, Thank you once again. If you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to visit our office or approach us in our convenient time.

 

After such a revelation, the auditorium was now filled with a variety of reactions from the students.

“Otteoke, unnie…” Hyun faced Yuri worriedly

“Omo, this is totally a disaster, Otteoke” Yoona added worriedly

“Yah, Yah… calm down youngsters, will think about it, just relax” Sooyoung suggested trying to comfort the two

“But unnie, Friday is so much near”

“Anni, very near, there’s not much time”

“Alright, let’s settle it down okay?” Yuri now talks and made the others agree

“That’s my girl (kekekeke), I’ll just look for the boys for a deliberation too” Khun said and give Yuri a soft kiss on the cheek

“Alright, just call me later okay?”

The girls started their own discussion alongside with the other students. After a millionth of suggestion they end up by being a group: Seohyun will sing and they will integrate dancing. This is not what Seohyun agrees but majority wins as they said.

On the other hand, the elite group “Girls Generation” made no hassle at all since they are already a group of talented students but their leader, Taeyeon wanted something new, something fun and wanted more other members as she said “the more the merrier”.

The boys were also making their discussion but it is more on hesitation and reactions for they don’t want to participate but there is nothing they can do about the decision.

The rest of the day went to further discussions, planning and searching for groups. Which group will be form? Who’s with the same group?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

I am having mre shorter chapters than the usual inorder for me to update more. I currently have my drafts for the upcoming chapters but I want to collect some ideas by asking you some favor by answering some questions, I hope you will participate. It is my way by making you part of the story

Please answer the following questions and PM it to me.. Thank you.

1. Who would you want Seohyun to end up with? What kind of ending do you want?

2. Who would you want MR. XY to be?

3.What pairings of other SNSD member do you like? 

Most numbers of Answer will likely come true, answers through PM are the only one counted 

THANK YOU!!!!