FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (pt.3 At the gymnasium)

"It's Complicated"

Students in all year level are starting to take their seat inside the gymnasium.

"Unnie, lets sit here" Seohyun said as she spot 4 empty chairs.

As they were about to sit down, someone pushes Yoona away and said:

"Move, that is our seats" the girl said

"Really? Does your name engraved on it huh?" Sooyoung said while her arms are crossed in her chest area.

"Don't you know us?Dumbhead" another girl said with her right eyebrow being raised.

"Yah, dont you ever talk to my friend like that" Yuri said , trying to start a fight.

"Unnie, just calm down now, let us just find another seats " Seohyun said while grabbing her sisters arm.

After Seohyun pleaded to her sister, Yuri calm down a little bit and was agreed to leave. As they were walking away with those girls, Sooyoung stick out her tounge to those girls and said: "BLEEH" and off running to the other girls. And those mean girls are left irritated.

"Everyone please settled down" Mr. Kang said using a microphone.

When everyone is settled and ready to listen, Mr. Kang decided to start the program.

"Good morning students, Welcome to Seoul University and welcome to the family of Music and Arts Department. As your Administrator, I would like to see each and everyone of you who are gathered inside this gymnasium to do your best for this school year. Thank you and Good morning"

Students are clapping their hands after Mr. Kang said those message. After that, a guy in an eyeglasses walk infront, following him is a guy with dark eyeliner.

"Annyonghaeseyo fellow students I am Park Leeteuk, Your School President, Hope everyone will have a good time here in Seoul University. Thank You!"

"Good morning" Jokwon greeted

-- silence -----

"I said Goooooood Mooooorniiing! I didnt hear you people"

"good morning" the students answered.

"thats much better, by the way I am Park Jokwon and I am your Chairman in this Department, I hope you will reamain faithful to the family and hoping for your cooperation in our future activities. Thank you!"

After those messages, the Schools Dance Club and Glee Club perform a number. After that, everyone now is exiting the gymnasium to go to their respective classes.

-NEAR THE EXIT DOOR-

"Ouch" Yoona said while going down to wipe her shoes

"Oh Im sorry pretty girl" Donghae said

Yoona look up to see who just stomped her feet.

"Don't you know how to walk?" Yoona asked sarcastically and off to go without looking back.

"Yah, Im older than you. Why do you talk to me like that?" Donghae yelled with a face that was too shocked for what just happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Donghae POV

"aishh, who do you think she is. Im older than her and she talk to me like that aishh" he said while kicking the empty chair near him

while he was walking to his class, the image of that girl still appears in his head.

"She is pretty when shes mad huh!" He said to himself and suddenly he bumped unto one of  the lockers beside the hallway and then BAAM!! Donghae fell on the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yoona's POV

"Aisshh,I cant believe him! who do you think he is huh?" she said while punching Seohyuns arms.

"Aaw, it hurts. Why did you do that? Seohyun asked

"oh, I am sorry Seohyun. I was just really pissed with that guy, Aissshhh I hope he will be hitted on his head very hard." she said in anger

The moment Yoona said those last sentence is also the moment Donghae hit his head.

 

-------- Yoonhae moment -------

I know its lame but I hope you enjoy!!