NEW BEGINNING pt.2

"It's Complicated"

 

Seohyun was fidgeting her fingers while briskly walking and run once in a while as she enters the school gate. Her mind were already in a circus mode, jumbling with the speeches for the presentation and apology for their teacher, evaluators and too him as well for being late. She is very confident last night about the presentation, Yuri and her even do a mock up presentation and she was able to answer every question well but at this moment she is in an uncertain state.  With much worry, she swiftly took the notes from her folder and made a quick skim and scan. While she is trying to refresh her mind with the facts and details a heavy and rapid footsteps was being heard behind her. The footsteps became louder enough for her to hear but she didn’t mind at all since she is in a hurry but the owner of the heavy footsteps is in a hurry as well. Without noticing, the man bumped Seohyun that made her notes, and other documents scatter all over the place.

 

“Otteoke, why would this day be so unlucky for me” a tremble Seohyun pick up  her papers

 

The man help her gather her things while scolding himself.

 

“There you go Miss” he hand her the papers and the she look up to him to say her thank you

 

“Hyunnie?”

 

“Oppa?Kyu oppa?” her eyes widen

 

“Omo!Oppa..Mianhae for being late I didn’t mean to…”

 

“Your late?”

 

“D…deh I am just on my way to the office” she said not looking his gaze but a loud roar of laughter was being heard from him as a response. Seohyun was confused by his sudden action.

 

“Waeyo? Why are you laughing oppa?” in an innocent tone she asked

 

“Aigoo… all this time I was so worried because I was late and knowing Kwon Seohyun, you are always early, a time conscious individual and here you are standing beside me  sharing the same destiny with me” Kyuhyun felt  a relief

 

“What? You mean your late too? You are just about to head at the office?”

 

“Deh” he scratch his head and they both laugh with their situation

 

They walk together the office discussing about their presentation

 

“Where the hell is she? She’s too late already. “ Yoona was so worried and walking back and forth the entrance door. Seconds later she saw a glimpse of the two familiar faces happily chatting like they have all the time in the world.

 

“YAH! The both of you! Do you want to fail huh?” she screamed while her hands on waist, didn’t care with the other people looking at her.

 

“Unnie..”Seohyun hugged the angry Yoona but the latter fails to continue her madness since love prevails.

 

“Unnie, are we too late? What is our number?” she asked worriedly

 

“Not just late, as in SUPER late. You are presenter no.4 after us and you are supposed to be there 20 min. earlier” she explains and nags at the same time

 

“Cheongmal?Otteoke” a more worried Seohyun said

 

“Don’t worry, the knight and shining armour as always, saves your day. Jinwoonie suggest to switch places with you. So, sit back and relax and wait for them to come out from the door and thank him for saving you AGAIN”

 

“Thank you JInwoonie, I don’t know what to do without you. Aigoo, unnie thank you too.” She said

 

“You’re welcome Hyunnie, Kyu, don’t you have plan to sit down here? Sit with us and be ready to answer each question. The people there is so scary” Yoona act like she was scared

 

“Unnie… don’t scare us”

 

“It’s alright Hyunnie, we can do it. Let’s scan again to refresh our mind. Ahrrasso?” he slightly tap her back and the other just smile as well as Yoona

 

After an hour, Jinwoon and his partner went out the room and release a big sigh and scream so loud.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Finally, it’s done. Woooooohhooo”

 

“Congratulations Jinwoonie” Yoona greet him

 

“Jinwoonie, thank you so much for saving us. Congratulations” Seohyun said sincerely to him

 

“US” the single word immediately echoed to his ear.

 

Its only for YOU and not for HIM.

 

Jinwoon had just slightly move on from the sudden closeness of Yonghwa and Seohyun and now another intruder came.

 

“Jinwoon, are you alright?” Yoona snapped out as he find him spacing out.

 

“Aaah..Deh… I am fine. No big deal Hyun, only for you” and he ruffle his bangs “We better go Hyun, were going to celebrate. Fighting for your presentation”

 

“Bye Jinwoonie. I owe you one. I’ll make it up to you promise” she makes her voice loud enough for him to hear

 

“Anni Hyun, you owe him a billion” Yoona laughed

 

Minutes later, Mrs. Lee’s assistant Jiyeon popped out from the office

 

“Next pair?”

 

Kyuhyun and Hyun stood up and hand them their final copies of their research paper. Jiyeon flips the first page.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, Kwon Seohyun” she said

 

“Deh” they said in unison

 

“Just wait for a while and I will call you later to come in” she said and creep a smile for them

 

“Deh, Kangsahamnida” they bowed their head

 

After they were signalled to come in, they enter the office with full of confidence. Yoona on the other hand were as nervous as she made her presentation earlier. But she knows that the younger will do her best. As she was waiting outside for them, she felt her phone beep.

 

Hey, just done with class. How is your presentation? Did you do well? Mianhae, I should been there earlier for moral support (puppy eyes)

 

                      -Taecyeon-

 

She can’t help to smile for the man who don’t fail to make her feel alright no matter what instances.

 

She read again the message and hears another beep. She scrolls down to read the new message.

 

 

Stop smiling, people may think you’re crazy =)

 

                        -Taecyeon-

 

“Huh? Anni” she said

 

Turn back to see evidence

 

She then slowly turns her head back and saw the recipient of those smiles she showed earlier.

 

“Hey, For you” he hand her a white rose and a quick peck on her cheeks

 

“Komawa” she blushed

 

“Mianhae" he apologize and do the puppy eyes from the animation of his phone

 

She can’t help to be mesmerized by his little action and made her fall in love with him more. Taecyeon on the other hand, is very willing to do everything for her just to make her stay by his side.

 

Taecyeon and Yoona had been official a few months after their first meeting. Yuri was doubtful at first but felt happy later on as well as Seohyun. The only one complaining is Sooyoung, since she is the only one who still has a zero level towards love life. After few months of sadness, Jonghyun finally confessed to him and currently dating until today to further know each other. Life has been in swift mode for them but memories let them remember the time that elapsed.

 

 

After the long wait, the door knob unlocked and reveal the two familiar faces to them.

 

“Congratulations to the both of you” Taecyeon greeted them and pat Kyu’s back

 

“Thanks”

 

“Hyunnie…. Congratulations” Yoona squealed and hug each other.

 

“Let’s make a celebration lunch” Yoona suggested and the others agreed

 

Before they could make another leap, a familiar voice called Seohyun.

 

“Yong oppa” she exclaimed

 

“Had you present it well? Mianhae,  I was not personally here earlier to support you. If only you agreed me skip class” he apologetically said

 

“Oppa, I told you already that your studies must be your priority much more this time of the day that you are a graduating student” she nags at him like a true mature woman.

 

“Arrasso, eomma” he an made her pout “Deh, Hyun I fully understand”

 

“Good then, Don't you have any class? Let’s eat together. We’re going to have a lunch as a celebration” she invited him

 

“Come with us Yong, I insist” Yoona said and made a smile as an assurance since she can understand the hesitation in his eyes because of the not too close man with them.

 

“Deh, if you said so”

 

“Let’s go” Hyun and Yoona said excitedly  

 

 

I won’t let you win this day, CHO KYUHYUN

 

                   -Jung Yonghwa-

 

You are always a thorn to my way, JUNG YONGHWA

 

                   -Cho Kyuhyun-