FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (pt.2 At the school)

"It's Complicated"

“Kangsamnida Ajusshi” Jungshin said and bowed his head after Mr. Shin gives his book.

AUTHORS POV

He is known to be stubborn and like to fool around especially to his sister, Sooyoung. They are like cats and dogs that always fight but despite of always making his sister irritated, He loves his noona very much that he is always ready to punch someone’s face if it makes his noona cry. Meet CHOI JUNGSHIN, the STUBBORN KID.

When he look back he saw his sister, Sooyoung is already near the entrance gate.

“Noona, wait for me” he screamed

“Hurry up lazy dog,” Sooyoung said

AUTHORS POV

She is Jungshins sister. She is a tall girl about 170cm (they all in the family are tall). She and his brother always fight with each other (brotherly/sisterly). She is always thinking about food and expects her to have foods in her bag. Meet CHOI SOOYOUNG, the FOOD GODDESS.

As Jungshin is about to catch up to his noona, a familiar face showed up.

“Annyeonghaeseyo Noona” Minhyuk greeted and bowed his head.

“Oh, Minhyuk ah! You want to walk with us?” Jungshin asked.

AUTHORS POV

He is Jungshins best buds since they go to the same school last school year. He is always bullied by Jungshin but he never says bad about him. He is a shy type of guy yet very talented. Meet JUNG MINHYUK, the SHY GUY.

“Actually, Im with my brother…”

As he was about to introduce him, he just simply walk away from them without any word.
“and my cousin…”

His cousin also did what his brother just did a while ago.

“That was Yonghwa hyung and Jonghyun hyung” Minhyuk added.

“They seem to be so friendly,” Sooyoung said

“Im sorry noona, they are just like that,” Minhyuk said.

“Let’s go now Minhyuk or we’ll be late,” Jungshin said while dragging Minhyuk with his backpack.

“Bye noona” Minhyuk managed to bow his head a little to show respect to the older.

“Bye, yah Jungshin ah, don’t be harsh with him or I’ll kill you,” Sooyoung shouted

Sooyoung is about to take a step when someone calls her.

“Sooyoung Shikshin” Yuri shouted

Sooyoung look back to see who it is

“Sooyoung Shikshin” Yuri shouted more loudly

“Yah, shut your mouth Yuri ah” Sooyoung said in irritation.

Yuri stops teasing Sooyoung and shift to a laughing mode that everyone can hear in a 2 meter perimeter. The other two girls (Seohyun and Yoona) try to hide their laughter.

“Annyonghaesayo Sooyoung unnie” the two girls said in chorus.

“Oh hello!” Sooyoung answered.

They continue chatting with each other while walking to the schools hallway. As they were walking along, a loud scream of girls is what they encounter.

“Oh my god! They are here!!” a girl shouted

“help me Im going to faint” another girl said.

Seohyun and Yoona are in a shocked mode.

“unnie, what is going on?” Seohyun asked while holding Yuri’s arm

“Wheh? Is there an earthquake? A fire?” Yoona added.

“No, you are so silly Yoona shi. I think it is just the varsity team or the campus crushes which I think is not worthy to waste your time” Yuri said in an irritated tone

“Yuri is right, you will get used to this screaming and fainting. You know what, a day without this freaking girls shouting like that is a MIRACLE” Sooyoung said in an annoyed tone.

Just after the girls are talking, the group of boys are now visible to their eyes. They are walking in a horizontal position. (Starting from right, Jonghyun, Donghae, Yonghwa, Nickhun, Ryeowook)

-----------------------------------------------------------
BOYS POV

“When do these girls stop screaming?” Jonghyun asked

“When you’re dead” Ryeowook answered while laughing.

AUTHORS POV

He is the cousin of Minhyuk and Yonghwa. He lives with them because for the fact that he is the only child in their family so he was totally BORED. He is actually looking for a girl who is prim and proper. Meet LEE JONG HYUN, the GUY WITH BURNING EYES.

He is a good looking guy and loves to fool around. He sometimes makes adlibs that he thinks it is funny but actually its not. Meet KIM RYEOWOOK, the TRYING TO BE FUNNY GUY.

“Probably not, they will still be screaming while hugging your coffin” Donghae teased,

“Just don’t mind them. I think only one of us is enjoying this fan craze” Yonghwa said

AUTHORS POV

He is eldest among the group. He takes situations in a very cool way. He likes to play soccer but his father doesn’t him to. He still finds her ideal girl. Could one of these new students be the one for him? Meet LEE DONGHAE, the COOL GUY.

He really wanted to be a musician yet his stern father doesn’t want him to instead, his father wanted him to be the one to take over their company once he retires. He likes peaceful places especially if he wants to clear his mind. Meet JUNG YONGHWA, the EMOTIONAL GUY.

“Wheh? Are you talking to me?” Khun asked

AUTHORS POV

He grew up mostly in Korea, only her mother is with him in the country while his father is in Thailand taking care of their business. He enjoys the attention from the fan girls a lot. He grew up thinking he can have everything. Meet NICHKHUN, the THAI PRINCE.

“No.” Yonghwa answered

“ok” Khun said

When they arrive at their lockers…

“Prepare for a landslide of fan mails” Ryeowook teased

While the others are busy putting their things in the locker, Jonghyun managed to stare where the girls are.

“Oh, there are still girls who are not in screaming mode” Jonghyun said while staring at the girls who are across the hallway.

“Chinja? Maybe they are not so good looking” Donghae said laughingly, not facing the girls

“I think they’re cute” Yonghwa said and also looking at them now.

“Oh! I think they are ok especially that girl wearing a blue jeans” Nickhun said and give the girls a cute wink

“Oh, Your power is no use with them Khun” Ryeowook said

-----------------------------------------------------------

GIRLS POV

“Where could that be” Yuri said while looking for Seohyuns locker.

“Here it is, 01- 4100” Seohyun exclaimed

“I found yours Yoona shi” Sooyoung said

“Kangsamnida unnie” Yoona said while bowing his head a little bit.

“Unnie, are they looking at us?” Seohyun asked

“Who?” Yuri said

“Those guys over there” Yoona added

“hah!! Don’t make any reactions and pretend we did not see them” Yuri ordered.

“Oh! Poor little boys, they think we would scream out loud. Yah, I think I already saw that two guys in the leftmost” Sooyoung said

“Of course you saw them dummy!! You are not first year” Yuri said while hitting Sooyoungs head.

“Aww, it hurts. I remember now, they are Minhyuks hyung, who are very friendly” sooyoung said sarcastically

“Unnie, did that guy just winked at us?” Yoona asked

“Nah don’t mind them Lets go” Yuri said

And they start to walk the opposite way so that they will not pass through those boys. Suddenly they stop when they hear a voice from the stereo posted in almost every corner of the building.

“To all students who are under the Music and Arts Department please proceed to the Gymnasium. Again I repeat, to all students who are in the Music and Arts Department please proceed to the Gymnasium right now. When I said now it means NOW!!” a voice said which they thought to be Mr. Kang (no one is more terror than him.)

 

 

My bad.... I am so sorry... This must be Chapter 4 sorry guys