HELP

"It's Complicated"

 

Hello everyone, its me your lazy and lame author yet loves her readers so much. 

I am now here to answers the doubts and confusions of other readers behind this fanfiction.

I decided to answer it just today since I dont want to spill the beans when I am not yet ready to update the stories.

Anyway, back to day one when this fanfiction is born. I planned it already to be a 9 Book series and each Girls' Generation member will lead in each Book. So, I already offer you the SEOKYU couple who garnered so much love from all of you and I am hoping you would support the other upcoming stories.

 

Why are there are too many characters introduced?

All of the characters being introduced in the first few chapters of this first book have a significant role in every book. They have their own time to shine in one of this book series.

 

There are too many hanging details being showed yet never been revealed.

Yes, I know from the start that there would have be a couple of readers would say or a lot but everything will be gradually revealed or be mentioned to the upcoming books. I must say that each nine books are interdependent with each other. That is all I can say for today since I am very much talkative and I may lay down all the things that are supposed to be not to be told kekeke.

 

So, since I am very much excited to start the second book, for my on going story "MOONLIGHT" is about to end I am having now a  headache  on who's going to lead next. I hope you can be generous enough to help me by answering the poll below.