FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (pt.1 before coming to school)

"It's Complicated"

After a few days, the school break is finally over. SEOUL UNIVERSITY is now welcoming all the students.

- AT KWON’S RESIDENCE –

Seohyun is already up even though the clock just strikes its short hand at five and its long hand to three. She is wearing a pink robe and is off to take a shower but before that, she took her mobile phone and starts’ scrolling down to find Yoona’s number and then press the call button.

Authors POV

She is a unique girl, she loves Sergeant Keroro so much (cartoon character) that she buys every stuff which has a Keroro print on it and because of that her friends and family called her Seororo. She is always shy, quiet and has a golden heart. She maybe childish and clumsy sometimes but she is fun to be with. Meet KWON SEOHYUN, the SMART AND TALENTED GIRL.

[ yoona’s ringtone]

Neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no noNeomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh ohNeomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh (gee)

“Yoebseo?” Yoona answered while rubbing her right eye with her right hand.

“Good morning unnie, are you up already?” seohyun asked.

“Wheh? Am I late for school now? What time is it?” Yoona said in panicked mode and fell down from her bed.

“Unnie? Are you ok?” Seohyun asked in a worried tone

“Yeah, Im Ok” Yoona answered.

“Mianhae unnie I woke you up. I know it is still too early but I am just too excited for school,” Seohyun said.

“It’s alright Seohyun, but I am still sleppy” She said and yawns after.

“oh sorry again. Yuri unnie and I will pick you up at 6:40 ok?”

“alright, bye”

Authors POV

She is Seohyun’s best friend, but sisters by heart. She is very bubbly, outgoing and very
Confident in everything she does. She is also indeed a very gorgeous girl, which in a young age she already posed for a clothing company and does commercials. She has many suitors but she seems does not find Mr. Right then. Meet IM YOON A, the STUNNING CHICK

After there conversation, Seohyun put away her phone beside her lampshade. As she was about to go to the shower room, someone calls out her name.

“Seohyunie” Yuri said in a soft voice

“Seohyun” she calls again

“KWON SEOHYUN!!! OPEN THE DOOR” Yuri said in a very loud voice

Seohyun slowly opens the door and then BAAM!!! (hehehe)

“Yah! Why did you not answer me?” her sister asked with her both hands in her waist.

“Oh, Mianhae unnie, I didn’t hear you well” Seohyun said in an angelic voice and was about to cry”

“Oh!, it’s ok maknae, I didn’t mean it I am sorry little girl” Yuri said as she hugged her sister.

“You are not mad at me unnie?” she asked in a very soft voice.

“No maknae, not at all. Go take a bath now and ready your things you don’t want to be late in your first day in school” She said sweetly to her sister and kissed her forehead after.

Authors POV
She is just a year older than her sister, Seohyun. Even though she is just a year older than she is, yet she thinks and acts like an adult. She loves her sister very dearly and she stands as the mother for her after their mother died. She is beautiful and has a great body. She is good in dancing and currently a member of Schools Dance Club. Meet KWON YURI, the LOVING AND Y SISTER.

- PARK’S RESIDENCE –

Authors POV
He is a very bubbly guy, he loves to imitates others and fool around. He is very particular with fashion and style. He is the cousin of Park brothers. He maybe a happy go lucky guy but there are sorrows and pain behind those happy smiles. Meet PARK JOKWON, the funny guy and the MUSIC & ARTS DEPARTMENT PRESIDENT.

Jokwon is in front of the mirror, styling his hair.

“You are such a cutie,” he said to his reflection in the mirror.

Knock knock

“Kwon, are you done?” Teukie asked.

“Almost” he answered while giving a final look to the mirror.

After checking Jokwon, Leeteuk is now heading to his brothers room”

Knock Knock

“Move fast Jinwoon or we will be late,” his brother said in a firm tone.

“Almost done hyung” he said to his older brother.

Authors POV

He is very particular with time, he hates to be late and he is NEVER late. He hates people who do not follow time scheduled. He is also very particular with neatness and order. He hates people who are messy. He maybe seen as strict but deep inside he has a softer side. Meet PARK LEETEUK known as “Teukie” for his friends and family, the STUDENT BODY COUNCIL PRESIDENT.

- AT THE BOYS APARTMENT -

The boys of Seoul University Varsity team decided to live in an apartment together starting last school year. Aside from they already knew each other, they always come home late because of practice, their other members live a little too far away from school, and lastly, they can have their own life.

The boys are already up and preparing their selves for school but the schools MVP does not seem to have an interest in going to school.

“Oh, its gonna be another boring day! There is no basketball practice for sure and you are not there” Kyuhyun said while leaning his head on the headboard of his bed while looking at a faded photograph.

Authors POV

He is the team captain of the undefeated Seoul University Basketball Team. He is very famous among girls especially when he shows his “killer smile”. But despite of all that popularity he doesn’t like Math and any number related subjects, I do not say that he is dumb but he is too lazy to study. He always care about basketball that he nearly failed last semester yet teachers still let him passed because he does bring honor to the school but his Algebra teacher, Mr. Kang known as the terror master never let him pass and his gonna take Algebra again. Meet CHO KYUHYUN, the MVP HOTTIE.

“Hyung, do you wanna be late for school?” Chansung shouted.

Authors POV

He is the youngest among the group but does not consider himself as a maknae because he does not look like a Second Year student. He had never had a girlfriend since birth because he lacks so much confidence. Meet HWANG CHANSUNG, the VARSITY MAKNAE.

“Yah! Sungmin ah! Are you done now? Im waiting here for years” Seulong said in an annoyed tone.

“Im almost done” Sungmin shouted while wiping his body with a towel.

Authors POV

He is a happy go lucky guy yet easily get irritated. He is very famous in the school especially with the girls. He is the son of the one of the board of directors of the school. He takes the forward position in basketball. Meet IM SEULONG, the VARSITY CUTIE.

He is the son of the owner of the fast arising company, not just in Korea but in other Asian countries as well. Aside from basketball, he is good in Martial arts. He also have many fan girls and very popular in school. He took the point guard position in the court. Meet LEE SUNGMIN, the FILTHY RICH.

“You look good in that vest Taec,” Wooyoung complimented.

“Chinja? Oh Kangsamnida” he said while trying to hide his laughter.

“Yah, that vest seems familiar” Wooyoung said in a confused manner.

“Its yours actually” Taecyeon said and burst into laughter.

“take that off, its mine.” Wooyoung ordered.

“Nah ah! You told me it fits me well” Taecyeon answered and off running downstairs.

Authors POV

He is a very handsome guy that’s why he is very popular in school. He is a former gang member way back in high school. He has an aura of a bad boy look but deep inside he is like a baby who just wanted to be cuddled by his mother. Meet JANG WOOYOUNG, the BAD BOY HOTTIE.

He has the looks and the height. He likes to impress girls and make them faint with his charming smile. He does not take serious relationship and he does not know what TRUE LOVE is. He is mostly known as the three-pointer king. Meet OK TAECYEON, the CHICKBOY.