KYUHYUN'S DILEMNA

"It's Complicated"

 

 

It has been a few weeks since I spend time with Hyunnie alone at the library. We had our own busy schedules and to add up the upcoming festival presentation. I was also with the team for having numerous exhibition games around the city. I never complain of  being busy with my life since I love what I am doing but then whenever I cant see her nor spend time with her I feel that my day was incomplete… Aishhh Kwon Seohyun, your driving me crazy. Despite the busy schedules we have at least I have one class with her to help me with my delusions. This moment I thank Mr. Kang for failing me and now I wish I wont fail again that would be so embarrassing to Hyun. What would she think of me? Dumb? Basketball player Idiot? Aishhh… I was never this kind of person who is very conscious about everything  except for the game but for her… Aigooo… Just want everything to be perfect or to be in accordance with her. I want her to be happy but I cant hardly express my feelings to her I don’t know how, what to do Aishhh… I am not really that cheesy type of person nor a vocal one.

 

KWON SEO HYUN!! I am truly, madly, crazily in love with you.

 

How I wish I can boldly say that to her. Don’t you know that? Did you ever feel that? Of course you won’t since I am not doing anything. Pabo! Kyuhyun why are you like this!

 

I never confirmed my feelings for her not until I met the guitar freak (Jung Yonghwa). I was hesitant at first because she maybe decline and wont feel the same way with me (how selfish am I) but then the more I told myself it is just a happy hormones because she is a childhood friend but my heart wasn’t going to agrees with me. She totally intrudes my whole system.  Unlock the code to my heart, hypnotize and own it. Indeed I am head over heals in love with her but cant say anything when she’s around, I don’t give clues nor doing the first move and will only regret after. Is there something wrong with me?

 

I had tons of pictures of her (candid one) how I wish we could have a picture together. She is even my wallpaper and screensaver of my mobile phone as well as my gadget. I am totally a fanboy kekeke. There is one time, Taec ask me what is with her that I adore so much, I was speechless never thought of an answer right away and he said to me that I am really into her. He also added that if you love someone there is no exceptions love her entity not just because of one or two reasons. I guess Ok Taecyeon also make his brains work sometimes.

 

It’s already past midnight today and I am still awake watching her latest picture (the one I took during class) I remember the way she simply flips her hair that time but it feels like a celebration to me. Her stares for me are like directly shooting for my heart. Everything she does is beautiful; each moment is a reason for me to fall in love with you more. She may be innocent but it makes me realize her worth more, like a delicate glass needed to be catered well in order to stay it intact.

 

I never retreat on loving you; instead I will continue to love you more each day. I will never forget the night at the bus stop. It was the night my heart beats the fastest and never knew it will go wild after that. How I wanted to tell the world how much I love you, how much I wanted to call you mine and mine alone. From these day onward, I, CHO KYUHYUN will try my very best to act like a better man for you KWON SEOHYUN.

 

……………………………………Will I?......................................................

 

Otteoke! Someone help me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

It would be better if you leave some comments... thank you