A DAY OF FUN

"It's Complicated"

 

“Hey Hyunnie” Kyuhyun greet her as she went out from her major class

 

“Oh my God, you scared me. What are you doing here oppa?” she asked the man whom she was thinking all night.

 

“Nothing” he smirk

 

“Why do you always pop out from nowhere oppa? Don’t you have more important things to do? Aren’t you busy since you’re a senior?” she bombarded him with questions trying to shoo him away since she don’t want to feel the unknown feeling again since she don’t know the answer yet.

 

“Why? Don’t you want to see me? Aigoo… Kwon Seohyun don’t know how to have fun. She always do homework, schoolwork, paperwork and anything you called work.” He tries to annoy her.

 

“Yah, Mr. Funny. I know what is fun and I only do it in the right time and place. Ahrasso?” she pouts

 

“You don’t know Hyunnie, that is why I will let you see fun later. See you after school, there is no classes this afternoon because of the board meeting. I already asked your unnie and she said “yes” SEE YOU LATER” he scream loud enough while leaping joyfully not letting her to say anything.

 

Seohyun can’t help but to smile as she was able to witness how a cold Cho Kyuhyun can be childish too.

 

It was just a usual day for her and there aren’t much new lessons that their professors discussed. The scene earlier kept on crossing her mind and thinking how serious is Kyuhyun about what he said earlier.

 

“Aren’t you excited?” he asked while she closes her locker revealing his grinning face

 

“Omo! Yah! Do you want me to die with heart attack huh?” she said while rubbing her chest “What are you doing here anyway?” she pretend to walk home

 

“Ahmm… Kidnapping you” he said and dragged her along the corridors. Seohyun was hesitant at first but then run along with him like little kids. Later then she realize that he was holding her hand. By that, the unknown feeling came back again like a speed of light. Instead to complain, she love the feeling anyway.

 

They took Kyuhyun’s car with her on the passenger seat. They were awkward at first but then feel connected with each other with the help of music. Few minutes later, they reached their destination.

 

“Hyunnie, close your eyes” he ordered

 

“Huh? Waeyo?” she complain

 

“for FUN!” he wink at her “Don’t get out from the car yet Hyun” he went out to open the door for her and gently guide her way down.

 

“Just a little more step Hyun” Kyuhyun said

 

“Not yet?” she whined

 

“Almost,… alright, open your eyes slowly” he announce

 

Seohyun slowly open her eyes. It was a bit blurred as the rays of color were being on sight. She blink a few more times to take her visions clearer.

 

“Taaadaaaa” Kyuhyun screamed

 

“Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh…… Amusement Park” she leaped for joy. Kyuhyun’sheart also leap by her reaction.

 

“Let’s go”

 

 

Seohyun was in full gawk inside the park. She can’t even decide what to ride first. She want to try everything.

 

“Hyun, where do we go first?” Kyu asked

 

“Hmmm……… I can’t  decide oppa. You decide first”

 

“Alright, let’s decide one after the other. Is that okay?”

 

“Deh”

 

“Let’s do the Ferris Wheel first” Kyu suggest and she just nods as a response.

 

They took the two seat cubicle; letting Hyun went first and even help her to buckle the seat belt.

 

The Wheel slowly move up and stop when another passenger went in to their respective cubicles. After a while, the wheel took up its full rotation. They were amazed with the scenery above when it hits the top view.

 

“Oppa, look over there? Isn’t it nice?” she asked pointing her forefinger

 

“Deh, Waaaahhh, that is such a nice view” Kyuhyun exclaimed

 

They enjoy the remaining 10 mins. of continuous flow of the ride.

 

“Where are we heading now, Hyun? It’s your choice now”

 

“Hmmmmm….” She thought while looking around the line of booths.

 

“that one” she points above

 

“Roller coaster? Are you sure you want to try that one?”

 

“Deh” she assured him with her sparkling eyes and off they went

 

They were already seated side by side taking the fifth row from the front waiting for the ride to start.

 

“Omo..oppa, its starting” Hyun exclaims

 

Slow speed starts the ride then accelerates afterwards. It also made a high speed then moderately when it reaches the edge of the top rail, then suddenly high speed again as it head down that made Seohyun screams while trying to raise her hands up like the others do.

 

Kyuhyun then hold her hand as she screams so loud, she looked at him and a smile that he creeps makes her feel assured. She then smiled back and hold for his hand tighter as she release her fears out.

 

‘twas indeed a good ride and the passengers were definitely in high altitude of energy. Kyuhyun and Seohyun was catching their breaths and they seems to be exhausted but happy with their moments up there. Seohyun was fixing her hair trying to tie it up when a soft cloth was felt from her forehead.

 

“You are drenched in sweat Hyun” he gently damp his hanky to wipe off her sweat that made her stare at him blankly.

 

“Sorry” he apologize as he realize what just he did and hand her his handkerchief

 

“Anni, thank you” she smiles to him genuinely. Her heart is in race track right now but she love the way her hormones react to his action. She may not yet solve the answer to her unknown feeling but she feel that it is nice anyway.

 

“Do you want to rest first? There is a nice park somewhere here” Kyuhyun asked

 

“Sure” she said as she continues to wipe off her sweat.

 

They took a spot under the shade of a tree bringing along the food they bought along the way.

 

“Waaahhh… the air is so fresh here” Seohyun commented

 

“The view is also nice” Kyu said as he wander his eyes around but no one can compare to the beauty sitting beside her.

 

They rest for a while, talk and eat, gaining another set of energy for the long list of activities to do later on.

 

Later on, Seohyun suggested that they will try to hit some balloons in exchange of some toys. She tries to hit the as much as she can but she misses it. She ended up with a cute little bear just a size of her palm.

 

“haaaaaay” she sighed and pouts her lips

 

Kyuhyun can’t help but to mesmerize by her disappointment. He will not allow for her to continue feel that. So, he would like to try a booth that he is good at and what is the purpose of being an MVP if he can’t have good score in a basket game.

 

“Hyun”

 

“Deh?” a faint voice answer him.

 

“You want that big teddy bear? Am I right?” he asked her trying not to smile.

 

“Huh?” she pretend to be in her composure

 

“Tell me the truth”

 

“Deh, I want that one” she point the grand prize with full of aegyo without her knowing it that made Kyuhyun more eager to give it to her.

 

“Oppa will give it to you alright?”

 

“Cheongmal?” a sparkle in her eyes can be clearly seen seems like a little kid

 

They head off at the booth, having both of them being excited with their respective goals.

 

“Excuse me, how many baskets do I need to do to get the grand prize?” Kyuhyun asked the booth assistant.

 

“You need to do a 30 consecutive baskets sir or beat the current record in 5 mins.”

 

“Thanks” he said and made his first basket easily.

 

Seohyun was joyfully cheering for him while he was too focus yet inspired to make as many baskets as possible. Little did he know that he already succeeded his target and even made a new record to beat.

 

“Oppa…… You made it” Seohyun jumped for joy and he felt relieved by the outcome. It maybe tiresome but anything for her is his pleasure to accomplish.

 

“Here you go sir, Congratulations” she hand her the big teddy bear to him.

 

“Thank you Miss”

 

“You are welcome sir, you are such a sweet couple” she added

 

Seohyun shyly accept the gift from him.

 

“Komawa oppa” she look to him and give him her warmest smile.

 

They continued to enjoy their stay at the amusement park. They seize every moment they have, collecting good memories with each other. It was already sunset when they decided to call it a day.

Kyuhyun can’t hardly believe that everything was real while Seohyun felt the same way but happy enough that another experiences was being offered for him to enjoy with him.

 

Kyuhyun drove her home. They were both tired but satisfied to their hearts desire.

 

“So, Thank you so much  for coming with me. I truly enjoy your company. I hope it won’t be the last time” He said looking to her eyes intently trying to let her feel that she is sincere with every word that come out from his mouth.

 

“Anni, oppa, I am the one who need to thank you. I don’t know how to express my deepest thank you to you for letting me experience another memories for me to collect in my life. Thank you for being a great oppa to me” after she said it, she don’t know why but her body voluntarily hugged him. He was shocked at first but love the way it is and hugged her back.

 

It was indeed a good night for the both of them. New memories were made to keep, new experiences to treasure and NEW feelings unfold.

 

================================================================================================================

 

Author's Note

Hey there everyone, Let me know how do you perceived the last 3 chapters by dropping your comments.

Thank you so much for your continous support for this fanfic.

 

these triple update is dedicated to all the silent and active readers of this fic. especially the following subscribers:

 

anniii,

hensyy

sonesoshi
yan_onepiece

imsoinlove_seokyu

Shyakira_Everlasting

seokykyu

confusedraven
SuperSeoKyuShiDae
davidseungpark
Gorjess1ca

aweensofea
namtswb
dcyseokyu
KPOPfan619
kyuseo
vanory
seokyuyoonhaefans
Eycha_sk11
imyoursupergirl
emelienna
hyun98

SuichzuiaeMauieychea

 

maristel
seokyuforever123