BUSAN TRIP

"It's Complicated"

 

 

It is the first Saturday of the month and as stipulated in the contract, the supposed engaged couple will be having their monthly visit with the elders. The sun was not yet woken up but Yonghwa’s eyes were already wide open. He woke up early than his alarm clock and went for a good shower then proceeded to his dongsaengs room.

 

“ Minhyuk.. wake up..”  he shook his shoulders but Minhyuk just tugged himself more at his blanket.

 

“YAH!”

 

“Hyung…. Its too early” he whined blinking his eyes a few times

 

“Aishh.. stop complaining… you give this to Jonghyun later and he will know what to do. You two brats should listen to him and practice well alright?”

 

“Arrasso…”

 

“Okay, I’ll go now and pick up Hyun” he said and went off

 

Yonghwa was sitting at the soft cushion of the living room of the Kwon’s residence. He was carefully watching the family portrait being hanged on the wall. He can’t help but smile while watching the little Seohyun sitting on her fathers lap.

 

“What are you laughing about?” Seohyun asked as she walks down the area

 

“I am not laughing” he said trying to hide the crooked smile he had

 

“Liar.. I saw you”

 

“Alright.. but I was not laughing.. just smiling”

 

“and why?”

 

“Because.. you are… ahmm.. kyopta.. You still look the same when you were young the only difference is now you are….more beautiful much like a goddess!”

 

“I am what?” she curiously asked

 

“hmmm.. you are more taller hahhaha” he said laughingly

 

“Aishh… of course I do. I guess we better go before you will say nonsense”

 

An awkward situation enveloped them inside the vehicle, Yonghwa was exerting much effort to subside it, fortunately he succeed. They chat from school happenings, to new friends and anything under the sun. Seohyun then reach for her backpack and took out a white notebook, after flipping some pages she cleared and start to ask the man beside him.

 

“Hmm… Jung Yonghwa…” she softly called

 

“Deh…” he turns his head to her and looks down to her notes.

 

“What is that?”

 

“Nothing… just some questions”

 

“Mwoh? You jot down your questions for me?”

 

“Deh.. just to make sure I cant forget any” she smiled

 

“You are really something Hyun, totally out of the norms” he chuckled and back his gaze towards the wheel. “So, what would you like to ask first?”

 

“Hmmm… who is your ideal person? I mean who do you look up to?” she finally start

 

“Ideal prson? Hmm… let me think… its Bon Jovi.. you wanted to know why for sure” she slightly nod and crept a half smile “Bon Jovi is  indeed an icon in the music industry, like him I love music so much and wanted to let the world hear it.”

 

“Satisfy? How about you Hyun?”

 

“Me? Its Mr. Ban Ki Moon. UN secretary general” she answered in a full bright smile

 

“Really? Wooooh” he commented being astounded by her answer. She is indeed the unusual girl, from the way she move, the way she talk and the way she show her witts. The way she answer him makes him want to know more about her.

 

It was a smooth ride towards Busan and it was made more colorful with their question and answer portion earlier. They made a stop over at a small fruit stand and bought a basket of fruits for the elders and a little for themselves.

 

 

He is not bad… not at all. I guess I was just afraid because of my pre occupied mind. I cant even blame myself for having second thoughts and even doubts since I have been never in a relationship before nor even felt the so called emotion of being in LOVE. I was not able to experience also the thing they called puppy love and worst of all NO crushes and now I am directly put into this relationship called Engagement (is that what they call?) Aigoo… Yong oppa was a total stranger, we barely knew each other maybe when we were young during celebrations but it doesn’t count at all. But then, I am glad he ever let me feel a stranger to him. I maybe an amateur in love relationship but I can feel how he put too much effort to be close with me. I am not telling I am already okay with the marriage thing but as of now, he is okay with me but as what Yuri unnie said HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION.

 

Seohyun was amazed by the scenery being offered in front of her. She was busy glancing to every view she could catch along the way while the man beside him was also busy stealing glances to the most beautiful creation God has made: SEOHYUN.

 

Honestly, I never agreed to the proposal of my father. I never wanted  my wife to be created by force and out of love. I maybe tagged as a heartthrob (they say that not me kekekke) but still I believe with love and romance. I dream of my future wife, how to propose to her and how to make her happy. I would not say Kwon Seohyun isn’t my type actually she is over qualified to be my wife. She is a total package of beauty and brains plus an additional of good personality. I don’t know exactly what is happening to me whenever she is around my heart kinda skip a beat, the way she smiles melt my whole being, the way her eyes sparkles is like hypnotizing me. Aigoo… what did you do to me Kwon Seo hyun..

 

They soon arrived at their destination. The people around the ancestral house greeted them happily, with warm hugs and pat at the back. After sharing a lunch with them, they took a little stroll around the area and stop at the very same spot where they had their first conversation. The atmosphere was way better than before. The smiles in their faces are more genuine and voluntarily given.

 

“Hyun, do you remember our first conversation here?”

 

“Deh… it was totally…..ahmmm awkward?”

 

“More than that, and the way you look was incredible” he teased

 

“Eeeh..wae? how do I look? Aigoo” she buried her face with her own palms that made Yonghwa chuckle by her cuteness

 

“It’s alright Hyun, no need to be embarrassed. Lets stroll around more and create memories, a better one, better than your look last time hahahha” he teases her even more.

 

“Aishhh… this little… duck”

 

“What? Duck? I am a duck? Because my lips are like this?” he said showing and acting like a duck even the sound of it.

 

“Choding! Yong choding!” she blurted out and Yong continued to make her laugh out loud.

 

In my whole existence I never make myself an embarrassment infront of a girl but for her I don’t know why am I doing this but it seems that my system is pushing me to do so. I don’t care to look funny as long as she’s happy. Her laughs were like musical chimes; her stares are like shooting stars, sparkling yet will surely melt your whole being. It maybe early to say this just for knowing her a few months only but I am sure my heart is beating for you KWON SEOHYUN.

 

“Alright Yong choding, Lets go now”

 

They indeed made great memories, they went throughout the farm, feed the animals, picking fruits, playing around and even horseback riding that started from a little stroll then later become a competition towards the vast field. As a break, they rest under the shade of a tree, lying back side by side watching the blue colored sky.

 

“Hyun”

 

“Yo ~ ong”

 

“You still don’t know how to pronounce my name” he

 

“Eeehh… Yo-ong” she tried again

 

“You need more practice Hyun” he chuckled

 

“Aish… this duck” she said to get even

 

“Mianhae”

 

“Waeyo? For what?” she innocently asked still looking above

 

“For everything, for being dragged to this situation, this marriage thing”

 

“You don’t have to Yong, its not your fault anyway” she said

 

“Don’t worry Hyun, I will not force you nor rush you for anything. I will assure you that” he seriously said and means it as a Jung

 

“Thank you, and Mianhae too for being too childish.. I am very new to this so called relationship. Thank you  for making things easier for me, you seem to let me feel assured in every situation. I will also try my best not be a burden to you Yong choding” she said and tilt her head a little to the left to face him.

 

They were at a little distance but surely Yonghwa felt a sudden rumble in his chest. Hyun then raise her pinky and let Yonghwa do a pinky swear

 

“Lets start a new beginning” she said

 

“Deh…Friends?”  Yong raise his pinky too

 

“Friends!” she answered back