ENCOUNTER part1

"It's Complicated"

Classes are starting very soon that is why the students of SEOUL UNIVERSITY are enjoying the days left as much as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------
IN A COFFE SHOP

One bright afternoon, a couple of girls are having fun at a coffee shop. They are both tall and beautiful but the other girl is taller than the other by a few centimeters.

The taller girl has a long soft brown hair, chubby cheeks and is wearing a light pink dress while the other is much thinner than she is, has shoulder level hair and is wearing a white and black dress.

“Unnie, I still can’t believe that were going to the University now” the girl in light pink dress said.

“Yeah, and I’m so excited” another girl exclaimed.

As the two girls are talking about their upcoming life in Seoul University, a group of boys enters the shop and most of the customers especially the girls are staring at them.

“Are they the Seoul University basketball team?” a girl asked.

“Yes, they are and they are so handsome. Do you see that guy in the middle? It’s Jang Wooyoung, the love of my life haaay!” another girl said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
BOYS POV

“Chansung ah, you take the orders” Sungmin said.

“aish!! Why it is always me Hyung?” Chansung complained while scratching his head.

“It’s ok maknae” Seulong said while patting his shoulder

“Two coffee latte, one hot chocolate and three black coffee please” Chansung ordered to the server.

“And a ginger bread too” another guy said with a wink and smile to the server.

“Taecyeon ah, stop making girls faint” Wooyoung teased.

As they are waiting for their orders, the guy in a plain white shirt walks away from the group and headed to a table near the window. It is a bright afternoon and the sun is shinning so bright so much that some of its rays go through the glass window. He let his eyes wander around and follow the ray of light. Suddenly, he stopped and said.

Whoa, who is that girl? She seems like an angel”

“What are you talking about KYU? A tall guy said as the others approaches the table.

“Nothing” he said

“Nothing? Then why does your eyes glued to that girl huh?” another guy said

Now, everyone is looking at the girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------

GIRLS POV

The girl in light pink dress covers her face with her hair because of the ray of light.

“Who is that guy? He seems to be familiar,” she said in a low voice

“Huh? What did you say? The other girl asked.

“Nothing, its just that.. he is somewhat familiar, nah, just forget it” she said in a confused manner

“ahh, ok!” the girl agreed and suddenly her eyes puffed the moment she saw the clock in the wall.

“Oh, it’s 4:30 already?”

“Chinja? Oh eotoke? Surely unnie will get mad of me”

And they hurriedly go

-----------------------------------------------------------

AT THE MALL

Two girls are on the bench near the fountain area of the mall. The tall skinny girl is sitting on a bench while eating a big pack of French fries and the other girl have a semi dark complexion compare to the other and is walking back and forth in front of her friend.

“Yah, it’s already 4:55, and where is she? What if something happens to her?” she said worriedly.

“Could you please calm down? Take a break and have some fries,” the tall girl said while handing over the pack of French fries.

“Aishh I cant believe you! Your always thinking about food” she whisper the last sentence.

After a minute, two girls are running hurriedly and are catching their breathes.

“Where have you been?” the tall girl asked while having a bite of her French fries.

“unnie, I am so sorry, we were on the café and we were talking and..”

Before she could continue her words, her sister hugged her tight.

“it’s ok SEOHYUN. As long as you’re safe now, by the way I guess you have already met her, my bestfriend” her sister said

“Choi SOOYOUNG, the prettiest in Seoul University” she said laughingly

“I am Seohyun and this is my best friend, YOONA” she said.

“annyonghasaeyo Im Yoon A imnida” yoona greeted.

“YURI, unnie where are we going?” Seohyun exclaimed.

“Shopping!!!” Yuri answered excitedly.

And off they go shopping

-----------------------------------------------------------

AT THE PARK

Three boys are having a siesta time in the park. They were sitting under the shade of a big oak tree.
The guy in the middle is the one strumming the guitar, he has a semi long hair which he tie a little hair at the back. The other have an orange like hair and the third guy has his left eye covered by his hair.

“eotoriya, eotoriya dad a da” they sing

“yah, JUNGSHIN ah, were singing it a million times could we change it to a new song” said by the orange colored hair guy.

“What song would you like Jinwoon?” Minhyuk asked

“ahm.. this one” and he starts singing and the others follow after him.

Gwaenchana jil georago wae geojitmareul haeIreohke apeun gaseumi eotteohke shwipge natgesseosuddenly they stopped as they heard a very soothing voice.

"Take this sinking boat and point it home
We still have time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You’ll make it now..."

A guy in a plain sky blue shirt sang it soothingly. He is sitting on a bench near those three guys. As he was singing his favorite song, a ray of light made him stop.

“Whoa, what a beautiful sunset.” He said in amazement

Everyone in the park stopped to witness the beautiful sunset including the group of guys who are currently practicing their moves for the upcoming school opening. The four of them are really good in dancing.

“Hyung, look!” a guy with the smallest eyes said while pointing above.

“Whoah, it’s beautiful” a chubby guy exclaimed

“yeah, beautiful” the other two said in chorus