#002

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their History class, ended it was recess time. When Nara was about to go to the cafeteria someone slug his arms on her shoulders. Nara was startled by it and turned to her right. It was Woohyun. “Well, aren’t you going to show me the way to the cafeteria?” asked Woohyun. “Get off your arms around me~” said Nara *this guy is weird* thought Nara “I think you can find the cafeteria by yourself if you follow the other students~” said Nara while walking with her hands in her blazer pocket. “but I want you to show me to the cafeteria~ you’re my seat partner! And, we’re friend right?” asked Woohyun *Friend?* thought Nara “when did I say that?” asked Nara weirdly. “Oh come on~ we’re seat partner and also classmates too~ that makes we’re friend~” said Woohyun while walking next to her.

“okay~ we’re in the cafeteria now~ go buy anything that you want and sit with the students on which ever table you want~” said Nara and walked away leaving Woohyun behind. Woohyun looked her as she goes. *she is one interesting girl~ I need to know a lot about her* thought Woohyun and went to buy some food. After he bought it, he saw Nara was seating alone at one table. *I should sit with her* thought Woohyun. “Hi!” said Woohyun “I thought I asked you to buy the food and sit on which ever table that you want~” said Nara. Woohyun take his seat and put down his tray. He was sitting in front of Nara.

“and I thought you told me to pick on which ever table that I want? I picked you~” said Woohyun. *I did said that* thought Nara and eat her buns. “You know I only know you in this school~ so with whom im going to sit with? I don’t know them~” said Woohyun “alright. Fine~ I get it~ but you should starts making friend in this school too~” said Nara “well I’ll think about it~” said Woohyun and smiled. Nara saw his smiles *I love his smiles* thought Nara. “So~ next is what class?” asked Woohyun suddenly. “I think Maths…” answered Nara “urghhh I hate maths~” said Woohyun.

Nara chuckled hearing him. Woohyun was surprised hear Nara chuckling. *she’s cute* thought Woohyun “you should never said that in maths class. you cannot sleep in the class~” said Nara “w-why?” asked Woohyun “the teacher likes to nag~ and, he doesn’t like when students doesn’t pay attention when he was teaching~” said Nara “everyone hate him?” asked Woohyun “kinda~” answered Nara “if you don’t want to mess up your first day in this school, you better follow what I said~” said Nara.

“Alright, I’ll make sure I listened to your words!” said Woohyun proudly. Nara was smiling seeing him. While they were talking the school bell ring saying that recess is over. “oh, recess is over~ let’s get to class before Mr.Go enter the classroom!” said Nara. “Oh okay~” said Woohyun and followed Nara from behind. When they’ve reached the class, Mr.Go hasn’t arrived yet. “Whew~ we’re fast~” said Nara and they both took their seat. “Err could you tell me what if we’re late for his class?” asked Woohyun. “You will stand for the whole class or he will give a bunch of homework to the whole class is one person late~” answered Nara. Woohyun nodded “no wonder everyone are already in the class~” said Woohyun. A few seconds later, Mr.Go entered the class and no one even dared to talk as he begins his lesson.

 

--------------------

 

After school ended, Nara was putting all her books inside her bag. “Bye Nara~ see you tomorrow~” said one girl in the class “and you too Woohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter