#015

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already weekend as Nara and Woohyun planned, they both are going out together and have some fun today. The reason Woohyun asked her out is because nowadays, Nara was so depressed about her Minhyuk and the Yura girl. So, he decided to ask her out to let her have fun forgetting all of her problems. “Nara-ah~” called her mom. “Yes mom~” said Nara while watching the television. “You said you’re going out with Woohyun today~ when are you going?” asked Mrs.Ahn “later at 2pm… wae?” asked Nara “come here and help me with this laundry for a while~” ordered Mrs.Ahn. Without whining, Nara went to the kitchen and helps her mom with the laundry.

A few hours later it’s almost 2 o’clock. Nara was standing in front of her closet choosing what to wear. “haishh why is it so hard to choose? We’re not going on a date~ we’re just going out together as a friend~” muttered Nara. After a few minutes of choosing an attire for her to wear, finally Nara chose to wear :

 

 

After Nara put on her lip balm and a few of light makeup, she took her orange beanie and put it on her head. After she satisfies about her look on the mirror, she came downstairs. *it’s been so long I didn’t go out* thought Nara while going downstairs. When she was walking, she heard her mom was talking to someone *is dad home?* thought Nara curiously. When she reaches downstairs, she saw Woohyun was talking with her mom in the living room.

“Woohyn? When did you arrive?” asked Nara and take a seat in front of Woohyun. “A couple of minutes ago~ your mom told me you were getting ready in your room~” answered Woohyun and have a sip of the grape juice that Mrs.Ahn made for him. “So~ should we go now?” asked Nara “you’re ready?” asked Woohyun and while putting down his glass. Nara nodded. “Alright then~ Mrs.Ahn we’re going now and we’ll be back before midnight~” Woohyun bowed and waited Nara at the front door. “im going mom~ be back later!” said Nara happily and kissed her mom’s cheeks. “Aright honey be careful!” said Mrs.Ahn.

When Nara went out from her house, she saw a silver sports car parked in front of her house gate. “You know, the last time you drove to my house I was really curious~” said Nara. Woohyun opened the car door for her as a gentleman. Then, he went to the driver’s seat. “About what?” asked Woohyun as he buckled on his seatbelt, He saw Nara was struggling with it and he took the seatbelt and buckled it for her. “Thanks for that~” said Nara “no problem~” Woohyun let out his sincere smile. “Oh, back to what I was saying… your driving license~ do you have it?” asked Nara “if I don’t have a license, I wouldn’t drive this car and im sure my parents will not let me drive this thing~” said Woohyun as he ignite the car engine and he drives away.

“Okay then~ I trust you~” said Nara and looked at the window. “You can the radio if you want~” said Woohyun while driving. “Where are we going?” asked Nara and she the radio. She was humming through the song. “Somewhere fun~” answered Woohyun. He heard Nara was humming a song while listening to the radio and he laughed suddenly. “Why are you laughing?” Nara looked at him weirdly. “This is the first time I hear you humming a song~ you sounds cute~” complimented Woohyun.

*me? Cute? What?* thought Nara “t-thanks I guess~” stuttered Nara in embarrassment.  After a few minutes of driving, finally they’ve reached their destination. After Woohyun parked his car, he went out first and opened the door for Nara. “Are you trying to be a gentleman?” teased Nara as she getting out from the car. “Hey, don’t judge me alright~ I am a gentleman~” said Woohyun and smiled. “Let’s go~” said Woohyun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter