#011

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few hours in the car, finally they’ve reached the resorts. After Mr.Ahn parked his car Nara went out from the car to take a look at the view. “Is it great honey? It’s been so long we haven’t got here~” said Mrs.Ahn as she brought Nara’s near her. “Yeah~ it’s great~” said Nara dryly. “Are there here yet?” asked Mr.Ahn suddenly “I don’t think so~ if they’re here they’re probably called us~” answered Mrs.Ahn. Nara saw her father was taking out their bags and she went near him. “Should I help you dad?” offered Nara with a smile. “It’s okay sweetheart~ just take your own bags~” said Mr.Ahn. “Okay then~” said Nara and took her bags.

While they were busying with their bags, suddenly, a black fancy car parked beside their car. “is this their car?” asked Mr.Ahn. Then, Mr.Lee and his wife went out from the car together after their chauffer opened the door for them. “You all are here first! Im sorry we’re late~”said Mrs.Lee. Nara was looking for Minhyuk but he was nowhere to be seen. Mrs.Lee noticed it “Nara? Are you looking for Minhyuk?” asked Mrs.Lee suddenly. “errr k-kinda~” answered Nara “he’s coming here with his own car~ Yura is coming with him too~” said Mrs.Lee.

Nara shoulders deflated after heard that Yura is coming too. She just thought of trying to hanging out with Minhyuk just like how they used to be. But Yura had crashed her hopes. “Alright come on~ let’s check-in for our rooms~” said Mr.Lee. He had reserved a three room for them. It’s for their family, Nara’s and Yura. Nara was too tired from standing near the counter so she decided to have a seat on a sofa that was been provided by the hotel.  While she was waiting for them on the sofa, Minhyuk and Yura just arrived. “Hello~ im sorry we’re late~” said Yura to B-Bomb’s parents and Nara’s parents. To them, she’s giving her wonderful smile but to Nara, that smile is a fake. Nara saw that Minhyuk were wrapping his arms around Yura’s waist and that made Nara felt a bit jealous.

“Mrs.Ahn, where’s Nara?” asked Yura suddenly. “She’s sitting on the waiting side near here~” said Mrs.Ahn looking for Nara and later, she found her sitting on a sofa in the lobby. “There she is~” said Mrs.Ahn. *she’s here too* thought Yura. “Great! I wanna say hi to her~” said Yura. Both Yura and B-Bomb went near Nara.

“Hi Nara!” greeted Yura. Nara heard her and looked up on her. Yura was smiling next to B-Bomb while his hand is on her waist. “Hi” Nara greeted her back coldly. “You don’t have to be so cold~” said Yura “right oppa?” asked Yura on B-Bomb “yeah~” answered B-Bomb “hey babe let’s get change and we can go for the ice ski how about that?” asked B-Bomb looking at Yura . He doesn’t even care that Nara was in front of him. *he called her babe?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter