#005

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Nara met B-bomb and Yura, she straight away walked to the library. There are not so many students in the library so Nara chose a table near the window. After she chose a table, she went to the book shelf to find some revision books for her homework. When she has the book that she wants, she went back to her seat and start doing her homework before Woohyun arrive. But then, something tells her to look at the window and she did it. *it’s Minhyuk and Yura* thought Nara sadly when she saw B-bomb is walking with Yura. His hands were on her waist. He was smiling happily with Yura *you used to be like that to me* thought Nara sadly.

But then, someone poked her back. Nara turned her face to the back and saw Woohyun. “What are you looking at?” whispered Woohyun. He has to whisper when he wants to talk because they were in a library. Woohyun take a seat in front of Nara and opened his book. “I was looking at outside~” answered Nara in her lower voice. Woohyun take a look on the window and saw nothing. “There was nothing happened at outside~” said Woohyun “whatever~ im trying to do my homework here~” said Nara. Suddenly, Woohyun chuckled in his lower voice. Nara looked at him weirdly. She was too lazy to talk scared if the librarian found them making noise so she decided to write on a paper.

 

“What is so funny?” Nara wrote.

Woohyun saw the note and replied

“When you were lowering your voice, you sound so funny!” Woohyun replied.

 

 

After Nara read his replies, she shook her head while smiling. “Do your homework now~ if you don’t want, then go home~” said Nara “arasseo~” said Woohyun and he starts doing his homework. Both of them were too focused finishing their homework till evening. “ahh finally we’ve finished our homework~” said Nara while stretching her body. Then, she placed her face on the table and closed her eyes. Woohyun saw it and poked her head by his pencil. “Yah, if you wanna sleep, go home~ this is library~” said Woohyun. “ow~ my head…” said Nara and pouted while rubbing her sore head that has been hit by Woohyun’s pencils.

“I know~ I just wanna take a rest for a while before going home~” said Nara and packed her things and so did Woohyun. “Let’s go~” said Woohyun and walked first. They both passed by the librarian and greeted her “good evening” Mrs.Park~” said Woohyun and Nara together “good evening student~ be careful on your way home~” said Mrs.Park. When both of them are outside from the library, they started to talk like a normal. “So~ should we go home together today?” asked Woohyun “why do you like going home with me? Don’t you feel bored?” asked Nara. “Nope. It’s not bored walking with you~ you rather have me walking with you than alone right?” asked Woohyun.

“What? Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter