#003

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, after school ended Nara put on her books inside her back in a rush. “Why are you in a rush?” asked Woohyun “I have something to do today~” answered Nara “what is it?” asked Woohyun curiously “something that I’ve been waiting for this past few years~ and, it’s going to make me really happy! I can’t wait!” said Nara. “ohhh~ so, are you going home with me?” asked Woohyun. “Sorry I can’t~ I have to go now~ bye!” said Nara and left Woohyun behind in the class. *I wonder what was the thing that made she being this rush~* thought Woohyun. Then, he called his chauffer to pick him up in front of the school because Nara is not going home with him today.

When Nara reached home, Mr.Ahn and Mrs.Ahn are ready to go to the airport to meet the Lee’s family. “Honey~ hurry up alright?” said Mrs.Ahn “okay mom! I’ll be down in 15 minutes!” answered Nara. a few minutes later, after Nara satisfied with her looks in front of the mirror, when went downstairs. “Let’s go~ im ready!” said Nara happily. “Someone’s happy~” said Mr.Ahn. Nara just smiled knowing that Mr.Ahn is saying that towards her. “Are they already there?” asked Nara “nope. Not yet~ but we have to go early… im scared if there’s traffic jam~” said Mr.Ahn. Nara nodded in understands.

 

-----------------

 

A few minutes later, they’ve reached the airport and Nara was the first person getting out from the car. “Nara~ is careful!” said Mr.Ahn and shook his head smiling. *I can’t wait to see how Minhyuk have grown up~* thought Nara happily. They all are waiting for the Lee’s family to arrive “I think we arrived too early~” said Mrs.Ahn. Nara was waiting for Minhyuk patiently. Suddenly, she saw someone that is familiar to her. He was walking with his luggage. “Mom! They’re here!” said Nara “really?” asked Mrs.Ahn. She looked to her front and saw the Lee’s family has arrived.

“Hello everyone!” greeted Mr.Lee “hello there~” said Mr.Ahn and they both hugged. So did Mrs.Ahn and Mrs.Lee. Meanwhile, after Nara saw Minhyuk she straight away ran to him and hugged him. “Minhyuk!!” said Nara and threw her arms around his. She hugged him tightly. “I miss you so much!” said Nara happily. “Hello Nara~ you’ve grown prettier than before~” said Minhyuk and smiled. *I missed those smiled a lot* thought Nara “you’re taller now~” said Nara and bumped her fist on his shoulders. “Im 19 now~” said Minhyuk. While they were talking, someone called Minhyuk.

“B-Bomb? Who’s that?” said one girl who is coming towards them while taking her shades off. *B-Bomb?* thought Nara weirdly. “oh, Yura~ you’ve got your luggage already?” asked B-Bomb and went near her. “Who’s her?” asked Yura. B-Bomb looked at Nara “oh, her? She’s my bestfriend before I moved to Canada~” answered B-Bomb. “Nara, this Yura~ she’s a Korean but lives in Canada and, she’s also my girlfriend~” said B-Bomb proudly. *what?* thought Nara in surprised. “g-girlfirend?” asked Nara in stuttered. B-bomb nodded happily. Nara bright face and cheerful smiles faded away when B-Bomb introduced Nara his girlfriend.

“Alright kids~ let’s go home now~” said Mr.Lee “oh, you guys should come to our house too!” said Mrs.Lee “oh, we would love too!” said Mrs.Ahn “oh, Yura, is your aunt will pick you up?” asked Mr.Lee “yes~ I told her to pick me at your house~” answered Yura. “Okay then~” said Mr.Lee and they all went out from the airport where Mr.Lee’s chauffer had waited for him while Nara and her family went to the parking lot. “Mom, can I not go to Minnyuk’s house?” asked Nara “why sweetheart? I thought you missed him a lot~” said Mrs.Ahn “because I suddenly thought that I have to do homework with Woohyun. “Oh, honey you can do it later when we’re home alright?” said Mrs.Ahn. *someone’s just ruined my hopes* though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter