#019

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later, after Nara’s done with her homework, she turned off the table lamp and went to her bed. before she goes to sleep, she take a look on a picture of her and Minhyuk together when they was a kid that she placed on a drawer next to her bed. Nara caressed the photo while smiling *I wish we could be close like how we used to be right now~* thought Nara. Then, she takes a look on her calendar and saw the little note that she wrote. “And I wish you would remember my birthday… it’s tomorrow~” mumbled Nara. Then, she felt so sleepy and decided to go to sleep.

 

------------

 

On the next morning, when Nara was in the class waiting for Woohyun she looked at the window looking at the students walking to enter the school. *will Minhyuk wish me a happy birthday?* thought Nara. “Morning~ what’s with that face?” asked Woohyun as he takes his sit. Nara tilted her head looking at Woohyun. “Nothing~ it’s just im not really in a mood today~” said Nara and giving him her dry smile. While they were talking, on their classmates went near Nara. “Nara-ah, saengil chukkahae!” said the MinHee “thank you Minhee~” said Nara.

“yah, today is your birthday?!” surprised Woohyun. Nara nodded “wae?” asked Nara “why you didn’t tell me!” said Woohyun “you never ask~” said Nara “haish… anyways, happy birthday to you~” wished Woohyun. “Thank you!” said Nara and smiled. But to Woohyun, the smiles she made looked forceful. “So~ did you go any presents?” asked Woohyun. “Well, my dad gave me new cute headset~ so far, that’s the only presents I get~ I don’t really want a presents though… people wished me, already makes me happy~” said Nara.

“Why? You wanna give me presents?” Nara elbowed his hands. “Well if you told me that today is your birthday, probably I would buy a presents~” said Woohyun. Nara smiled “aww you’re such a great friend!” Nara patted his back “its okay~ you don’t have to give me a presents~” said Nara *all I want is B-Bomb to wish me* thought Nara. While they were talking, their teacher entered the class and they begin their lesson.

A few hours later, while Nara was walking alone to have her recess at the rooftop, she met B-Bomb. He came out from his class to go for a recess too. Nara was glad because Yura is by his side. Nara went walked to him slowly while looking on the ground. While walking, Nara looked up and they both made an eye contact. “h-hi~” greeted Nara “hi” greeted B-Bomb coldly. “wanna tell me something or what? If you don’t have anything to say, I have to go now~” said B-Bomb. Nara paused for a while and that made B-Bomb wanted to go.

“Okay then, bye~” said B-bomb and was about to go away when Nara suddenly asked him “wait, Minhyuk~” said Nara. B-Bomb turned his back in annoyed “what? Don’t you know that Yura had waited for me in the canteen?” said B-Bomb and he sounds mad. “d-did you remember what day is today?” asked Nara looking at him with pleading eyes. “Of course I remember~” said B-Bomb. Nara’s face brightened up “it’s Tuesday and there’s nothing special on it~” continued B-Bomb “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter