#008

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, in school, Nara arrived earlier than Woohyun. “he’s not here yet~” mumbled Nara alone and when to her seat. After she took her seat, she starts to read a novel so that she’s not bored waiting till the class started. A few minutes later, Woohyun arrived and saw Nara was already on her seat reading book. Nara was so into the book till she did not notice that Woohyun was seating next to her. Woohyun take a look at her weirdly *she didn’t notice me?* thought Woohyun. Nara felt someone is watching by her right side so she decided to take a look and was surprised that Woohyun was next to her. “Ah!-“ Nara yelped and covered . Her eyes widened after she yelped.

Woohyun laughed at her “scared im next to you?” asked Woohyun ad raised his eyebrows. Nara hit Woohyun on his arms lightly. “Im not scared okay! I was too surprised because you were suddenly next to me!” said Nara “you don’t even says hi to me!” said Nara while leaning her back against the chair and crossed her arms. “How am I supposed to say hi to you when you are so into the book? Huh?” said Woohyun and took the novel. “What kind of novel are you reading?” asked Woohyun. “yah! Give it back!” said Nara and took the novel from Woohyun before he could read the title of the novel. “Hey, I heard from Hoya you guys went out together that day~” said Woohyun “and?” asked Nara while placing the book inside her desk drawer. “How could you didn’t ask me hanging out too!” said Woohyun.

“Yah! They said you were busying with your work~” answered Nara “plus, I came there for no reason okay~ we just hanging out in a café~” continued Nara. *they told her I was working?* thought Woohyun. “I have a question for you~ can you answer it?” asked Nara suddenly. “What kind of question?” asked Woohyun “you have to be honest with your answer got it?” said Nara. Woohyun nodded “okay~” said Woohyun “you work? Where do you work? Is a part time job? But you doesn’t seem like a kid who really needs money though~” said Nara. *oh my god why did she asked me this kind of question?!* thought Woohyun. He was quiet for a while and didn’t answer her question.

“Hello~ do you hear me?” asked Nara waving her hands in front of Woohyun *I think is should tell her* thought Woohyun “don’t say the answer is a ‘secret’ I know that’s gonna come out from your mouth! I don’t want you to keep it as a secret~” said Nara. Before Woohyun answers it, he let out a sigh “you wanna know the truth right? You want me to be honest, right?” said Woohyun. Nara nodded “yup!” said Nara “then, you should follow me after school~” said Woohyun “what? Follow you after school? Where? I decided to stay back for a while in the library to study~” said Nara.

“Then do you wanna know my answer or not? If you don’t then go to the library~ if you want, follow me~” said Woohyun and crossed his arms. “Fine! I’ll follow you after school~” said Nara and rested her head on the table. Woohyun laughed “be ready then~” said Woohyun and ruffled her hair. Then, the school bell has ringed and the first class are started. “What is our first class?” asked Woohyun “History~” answered Nara as she took out her history textbook. “urghhh I think im gonna sleep in his class~” said Woohyun. “Yah! You should focus! Not sleep! If I saw you’re sleeping, im gonna smack you head. Got it?” Nara threatened him. “arrasseoyo~” said Woohyun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter