#023

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When night comes, after the students and the teachers had their dinner, Mrs.Na ordered the students to go to their home and have a rest. Because tomorrow they all have to wake up early to go to the airport and went to a few places. Then the students went to their room. “Nara~ let’s go~” said Jiyeon. Nara nodded and they four went to their room. When they’ve reached their room, Hyeri straight away threw herself on the bed. “This feels good! I feel like sleeping right now even though it’s just 10 o’clock~” said Hyeri. Nara giggled “you can sleep now if you want~ we need to wake up early tomorrow~” said Nara and take a seat on the couch that was been provided. “I need to go and wash my face~” Minhee got up and went to the bathroom.

“Nara-ah im going to sleep first~” said Hyeri while hugging the pillow. “Alright~” said Nara. then, Hyeri off to sleep. Nara was reading a novel while seating on the couch.  Minhee came out from the bathroom after washed her face saw Nara was reading “aren’t you going to sleep?” asked Minhee “I’ll sleep later~” said Nara and smiled. “Jiyeon has slept already and so do Hyeri~ I think im off to sleep too~” said Minhee while hanging the towel chair next to the bed. Nara nodded “im fine~ you can go to sleep~” said Nara “okay then, good night! Don’t forget to turn off the lights before you sleep~” said Minhee. With that, she’s off to sleep and Nara was the only one who hasn’t asleep yet. She keep on reading the book but when she’s getting bored, she tried to get some sleep but can’t.

She went to the balcony of their room and takes a look on the dark view of the beach. *I can’t sleep… is it okay if walk around here?* thought Nara. Then, she decided to take a walk around the hotel or maybe the beach if she’s brave enough to go into the dark beach. She put on her jacket to keep her body warm and shoes and not to forget her beanie so her head won’t get a headache from the cold. Then, she went to the lobby. She felt weird with the workers *weird~ this morning when im walking they keep on bowing at me but now not~* thought Nara weirdly. She take a walk around the pool and take a look on the beach at the front *should I go? I hope Mr.Kim didn’t see me here alone~ if not, im so busted* thought Nara worriedly.

With all the courage she has, she took a step to the beach but stopped when someone called her from behind. “Nara? Why are you here?” Nara turned the balls of her feet slowly while closing her eyes *busted* thought Nara. She opened her eyelid slowly and saw Woohyun was in front of her standing with his hands in his pockets. She felt relieved “I thought you were Mr.Kim~” said Nara. Woohyun went near her “if you’re that scared to get busted, then why are you at outside walking alone at this unfamiliar place?” asked Woohyun “I can’t sleep… so I decided to take a walk… maybe at the beach?” said Nara

“Beach? Let’s go… I’ll accompany you~” Woohyun walked first and Nara followed him from behind. They both sat on the sand together. it’s not that dark because there are a few lights near the beach. “It’s not that dangerous and dark here~ because there’s a light~” said Woohyun. Nara nodded “how you know?” asked Nara “told you, I’ve been here many times~” answered Woohyun while looking at the dark sea in front. “tch there are something to you hide from me~” said Nara “alright, the truth is this is my dad’s hotel im the next heir for this hotel~” said Woohyun and looked at Nara. She was surprised “what?! Does teacher knows it?” asked Nara in shocked. Woohyun shook his head while smiling “nope” answered Woohyun. “No wonder all the workers are bowing when im walked next to you~ but when im alone they don’t.” said Nara. Finally she knows it.

Woohyun brushed the hair on Nara’s face while smiling. “You saw it?” asked Woohyun. Nara nodded. “Why aren’t you asleep?” asked Nara “same like you~ I can’t sleep…” answered Woohyun. Suddenly, the weather became a bit chilly. Nara brought her legs to her chest to keep her warm. Woohyun noticed it and took of his jacket and wrapped it around Nara’s body. “You’ll get cold too~” said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter