#018

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, as Nara promised that today, she will treat Woohyun to a dinner. Woohyun texted Nara that he will be picks up Nara at her house. It was past 6pm and Nara was waiting for Woohyun in the living room. Mr.Ahn saw that Nara dressed up prettily; so he went near her. “Where is my daughter going tonight?” asked Mr.Ahn. Nara looked to her left and saw her dad was sitting beside her “im going out to have our dinner with Woohyun tonight~” said Nara “I promised him yesterday that I lose the game and I have to treat him to a dinner~” continued Nara “but you can walk properly right?” asked Mr.Ahn looking at her feet.

“im okay dad~ don’t worry! It’s just a small cut~” smiled Nara. While she was talking to her father, Woohyun texted her saying that he was at the front gate. “Oh dad, Woohyun’s here~ I’ll be back before 10!” said Nara as she went to the front door. “Goodbye!” waved Nara and walked out from the door. “Goodbye~” said Mr.Ahn. When Nara went out from her house gate, she found Woohyun was waiting for her inside his car. Woohyun saw that Nara was standing outside his car. “get in~” said Woohyun and Nara went to the passenger seat. After Nara buckled up her seatbelt, Woohyun drives away.

“Which restaurant are we going?” asked Nara “a fancy restaurant~” answered Woohyun while driving. “What? I don’t have much money!” surprised Nara. “Woohyun smiled looking at her for a while. “You said you wanna treat me to a dinner and I wanna have my dinner in a fancy restaurant~” grinned Woohyun. Nara crossed her arms annoyed. *what does he think I am? Im not rich like him* thought Nara. Woohyun noticed her frowned face “yah what’s with the look?” asked Woohyun “nothing~ it’s just someone doesn’t know that his friend is not rich like him~” Nara said in sarcasm. Woohyun laughed hearing her. “Chill alright~ we’re almost there~” said Woohyun while turning the car steering.

A few minutes later, after Woohyun parked the car in front of the restaurant, Nara went out from the car and was surprised seeing the restaurant. “You’ve got to be kidding me….” The restaurant seems too fancy to Nara “let’s go in~” said Woohyun as he unlocked his car. “im not going in there~ I looks expensive! Let’s go to other place that I can afford to pay you~” pleaded Nara. Woohyun chuckled seeing her. “Come on~” he grabbed Nara’s hands and bring her to the restaurant. “Table for two please~” said Woohyun to the waiter. Then, the waiter brought them to the table. “Here’s your menu~” the waiter handed them two menus.

“Just choose whatever you want~” said Woohyun as he looked through the menu. *is he the one buying this dinner or me?* thought Nara weirdly. Nara did not know on what to order because every food is way too expensive for her. So, she ended up order the same food as Woohyun. “So~ how’s your leg? Is it fine now?” asked Woohyun “I guess~”answered Nara. Woohyun noticed her frustrated face. “What’s wrong?” asked Woohyun. Nara gives him a look “this is wrong. I thought we’re going to the Mc’Donald’s or somewhere but not here~” Nara rolled her eyes. “I don’t think I bring enough money to pay~” said Nara.

“I guess we have to wash dishes if we can’t pay them~” said Nara. Woohyun chuckled “yah stop laughing will you?” frustrated Nara. “Then what’s the point you dress up this pretty huh? We must go to this kind of restaurant if you wears like this~” said Woohyun “you look cute tonight~” complimented Woohyun. *he said I looked cute?* thought Nara “i-Im just wearing jeans, shirt and a beanie only~ what makes that I look cute?” asked Nara curiously. “Because you’re too cute being a friend of mine~” said Woohyun while looking at her. Nara’s cheeks turned slight pink. “O-okay then~” said Nara. While they were talking, finally their food are done and they began to eat. “This steak is delicious~” said Nara and took a bit of her steak.“yeah~ that’s why I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter