#021

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lotte World?!” surprised Nara when they were at the entrance of the Lotte World. “Yup!” said Woohyun. “Come on! They’re waiting for us~” said Woohyun and led the way. *they?* thought Nara curiously. When Nara entered inside of Lotte World, she saw every members of Infinite. “You guys are here too?” asked Nara happily. “Noona~ happy belated birthday!!!” wished Sungjong “Birthday? My birthday is two days ago~” said Nara “who cares? We can still celebrate it~ and, Woohyun asked us to come and play with you guys here!” said Dongwoo. “For what?” asked Nara “your birthday celebration!” said Hoya.

Nara takes a look on Woohyun “you’re serious? I thought we’ve celebrated my birthday at the school rooftop with a cupcake~” said Nara “that’s was not really fun though~ plus, I wanna make this day a special day for you! And also you will never forget this moment~” smiled Woohyun. Nara beamed “you’re a guy with full of surprising~” said Nara. “What are we waiting for? Let’s go and play some ride!” said Woohyun. “Everyone, to the roller coaster!!!” shouted Sungyeol. Nara laughed seeing their excitement being in there.  While they were queuing for the roller coaster Woohyun asked “you can ride the roller coaster right?” he looked on Nara’s face.

Nara nodded “maybe~ but I’ve ride it once with Minhyuk~ and it was kinda fun!” answered Nara “you know Nara, when we’re here please don’t mention your Minhyuk~” said Woohyun “why?” asked Nara “because we’re here to have fun not flashing back your memories with him~” explained Woohyun. “arrasseo~”pouted Nara. Sungyeol saw Nara was pouting “yah what’s with the pouting?” asked Sungyeol “Woohyun scolded me~” Nara pointed to Woohyun “yah! When did –“ Sungyeol cut off his words. “Woohyun~ you shouldn’t do that~ Nara, sit next to me on the roller coaster~” said Sungyeol “no~ she’s going to sit with me~” said Woohyun.

Nara laughed at both of them “alright, im teasing Woohyun okay~ he’s not actually scolded me~” said Nara. Sungyeol made a face “it’s not funny Nara~ you’re lied to me~” said Sungyeol and Nara keep on laughing at him. After waiting for a few minutes, finally it was their turn to ride. “woohoo! I can’t wait!” said Hoya. “Yah L, why aren’t you excited?” asked Sunggyu who is seating next to him. “I hate roller coaster Sunggyu hyung!” said L. Sunggyu laughed “too bad~ we’re about to move~” said Sunggyu playfully. Them the roller starts to move, all of them including the other riders were shouting when the roller coaster starts to speed off and drop down.

After they’ve ended to roller coaster, they all went to the water ride. “hyung I hate wet!!” whined Sungjong “then buy the rain coat there~” said Dongwoo. “It’s expensive~” said Sungjong “then don’t buy just ride it~” said L. “arrasseo~” said Sungjong. When they were riding the water ride, Nara squealed when the water was splashing them making their clothes, and hair wet.  Woohyun saw the happy face on Nara and he felt happy too. After they’ve ended their water ride, they have a walk for a while to dry their clothes. “Since the weather is too cold, let’s dry our clothes on that machine~” suggested Sunggyu pointed to the machine in front of them.

After Woohyun inserted the coin, both he and Nara clothes were blowing by the windy fan from the machine. “woah~ this is awesome!” amazed Nara. While they were drying their clothes in the machine, Nara saw a familir figure walked past by the machine. It was B-Bomb and Yura. Nara stopped smiling when she saw them. Woohyun noticed it and saw Nara was watching both of them. “Why they’re always there when we’re both having fun?” asked Nara. Woohyun was surprised by the question that Nara asked. He would never think Nara would ask this kind of question. “They’re always there too when im having fun with you~ “Nara looked at Woohyun “I just thought of forgetting him for a while when im having fun~ but I guess I can’t~” Nara lowered her head and came out from the machine. Woohyun placed his hands on her shoulders. “Hey~ we’re here to have fun~ not to see them right?” asked Woohyun and Nara nodded “then just let them be and pretend you didn’t see them~ just enjoy your day with us~ today is supposed to be your birth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter