#024

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later, Nara was really bored at home alone. Her parents went out to meet their friends. Nara wanted to ask Woohyun to go out but he told her that he was quiet busy for today with a lot of meeting with his dad client. *what should I do? Im dead bored now* thought Nara while watching the television. She keeps on changing channel because there are no good shows on Sunday noon. *I should hang out with Infinite today?* thought Nara. Then, she decided to meet Infinite. She went upstairs and changes her attire.

Nara went to the place where Inifinite always hangout by walking. Before she entered, she takes a look at the front door. It seems quiet *are they in there?* thought Nara. She entered quietly. After she closed the door, she found no one *I guess they’re busy too~* thought Nara. She decided to take a seat on a couch first to get some rest. While she was playing her phone quietly, someone called her. “Nara?” Nara was surprised heard her name being called. She turned to look at the back and saw Sungyeol was standing behind her with a cup of coffee. “Sungyeol! You’re here?” asked Nara. She was glad that someone was here.

“I was here a few hours ago~” answered Sungyeol and take a sit in front of her. “want some coffee? I can make it for you~” said Sungyeol “it’s okay~ I don’t drink coffee~” said Nara “where were you just now? I came here a couple of minutes ago and no one was here~” said Nara “oh~ Im at the back making coffee!” answered Sungyeol “so… what makes you come here?” asked Sungyeol curiously. “I was too bored at home so thought I wanna hangout you guys~” said Nara “but you’re the only one here~” smiled Nara “who said when you’re alone with me, you can’t have fun, huh?” Sungyeol raised his eyebrows. “I didn’t say that~” said Nara “but you sounds like that~” pouted Sungyeol.

Nara laughed seeing his childishness. “Should we go out and have a walk?” suggested Sungyeol “plus, we’ve got nothing to do here anyways~” said Sungyeol. Nara nodded “okay~” Nara agreed. After Sungyeol put on his jacket, he brought Nara to his car. “Are we going somewhere far?” asked Nara “not that far but somewhere is not bored to hang out with friend~” answered Sungyeol after he opened the door or Nara and she gets in. Nara was really curious about where does Sungyeol wanna bring her.

After a few minutes driving, finally they’ve reached the place. “We’re here!” said Sungyeol who seems excited. “Where are we?” asked Nara as she get off from his car, she saw a lake in front of her. “Wow there’s a lake here!” said Nara and went near the lake. She was standing against the railing. “Why we’re here?” asked Nara looking at Sungyeol who was standing beside her. “I came here when im bored~ i was looking at the people who jog,the kids playing and many more! Watching them is very interesting!” said Sungyeol. “You’re weird~” said Nara “then what am I supposed to do?” asked Sungyeol raising his eyebrows. “You can jog too if you want~” suggested Nara.

“Alright, next time I’ll jog~” said Sungyeol and that made Nara laughed. “I have something to tell you…” said Nara suddenly. “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter