Final

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, after B-Bomb send Yura to her aunt’s home, when he was at his mansion sitting by the pool he was thinking about what Nara said *promise? What promise?* thought B-Bomb while playing the water with his legs. When the weather is getting colder, B-bomb decided to come inside. He went to his room to do finish up his homework. He opened his drawer searching for his calculator. *where the hell is this thing? I thought I put it right in here~* thought B-Bomb. Suddenly, while he was looking for his calculator inside his drawer, he found an old picture. He took out the photo and takes a look on it.

It was a picture of him and Nara when they were kids. He was around 12 years old and it was before he moved to Canada. When he turned the back of the picture, there was a note.

 

 

“Nara and Minhyuk, friends forever <3”

 

 

During that time, B-Bomb suddenly remembered the promise that he made to Nara. It was the day he will fly to Canada.

 

“I promise that when I come back here, I’ll ask you to be my girlfriend,

And you’ll be the first person I’ll be looking for”

 

*that was the promise that I made with her!* now he remember. He feels so regret for not remembering the promise that they made. *I was too in love with Yura till I forget the promise….* thought B-Bomb “im sorry Nara… im sorry I made you cry….” Mumbled B-bomb and buried his face on his arms. That night, he started to remember everything his past memories with Nara and he feel so regret making Nara cry today.

 

----------------

 

A few weeks later,

 

Ever since the night where B-bomb remembered about his promises, his mind is always thinking about Nara. That day, he went out with Yura to accompany her buying her a new dress and many more. He didn’t care about what Yura said to him because he’s mind was thinking about Nara. “oppa, do you hear me? Let’s go grab our dinner~” said Yura “oh? Okay… let’s go~” said B-bomb “oppa?” called Yura suddenly “y-yeah?” B-Bomb looked at her “you spaced out lot today… what were you thinking?” asked Yura “nothing… im just too tired~” said B-Bomb and smiled. “Okay then~” said Yura and they both were eating their dinner together.

 

 

It’s Monday and the students has to go to school. Since Nara and Woohyun are in a relationship, every morning he will ask his chauffer to drop him off at Nara house so they could walk together. Yes, people still doesn’t know that Woohyun was one of the richest students in the school besides B-Bomb and Yura. “How long have you waited for me?” asked Nara while walked to Woohyun  with a smile on her face. Woohyun spreads his arms widely asking Nara to hug him. Without hesitation Nara hugged him. “Do you miss me?” asked Woohyun as he broke the hug. “hurmmm not really~” answered Nara and starts walking leaving him behind. “Yah!” called Woohyun as he trying to catch up on her.

“You don’t even miss me? Do you know how much I miss you till I couldn’t sleep last night~” pouted Woohyun. Nara chuckled seeing his pouting face. “Stop pouting~ it doesn’t suits you~” said Nara “plus, we went on a date yesterday~ and what makes you missed me?” asked Nara “your melodious voice~” answered Woohyun. Nara beamed hearing what he said. “Yeah right~” said Nara playfully. “Hey I really mean that okay~ what kind of a girlfriend are you?” asked Woohyun. Nara stopped walking and suddenly, she kissed his cheeks. “A girlfriend who really loves her boyfriend~” smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter