#013

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, after Nara’s done with her breakfast she excused herself to go first. Yura saw her leaving the table *rude girl leaving the table before the elders go* thought Yura. “oppa, should we go skiing now?” asked Yura to B-Bomb who is still having his breakfast. “are you done with your breakfast?” asked B-Bomb. Yura nodded “errm!” said Yura “alright, wait a minute im finishing this tea~” said B-Bomb. After he’s done with his breakfast, both of them went to take their ski stuff and they walk to the top. Meanwhile, Nara was preparing for her ski and saw Yura was walking with B-Bomb to the top while linking arms.

*why they must be near me wherever I go?* thought Nara in frustrated. “oppa! You need to teach me very well today okay?” said Yura. Nara heard her voice in annoyed. “arrasseo~” said B-Bomb and pinched Yura’s cheeks. Nara watched them with broken heart and starts skiing away alone. She skied passed by Yura and B-bomb. Yura saw her movement of the skiing is very good than her. *I should be better than her* thought Yura. When Nara reached at the downwards, she walk back to the top to skiing again. *she’s still here?* thought Nara in annoyed. She watched B-Bomb teach Yura carefully on how to ski. “Get it?” asked B-Bomb and Yura nodded.

“im going now oppa~” said Yura and skied first. B-Bomb saw her and chuckle “wait for me!” said B-Bomb and he skied followed behind Yura. Nara heard their giggling while skiing down together.  *its okay Nara you have to be strong* thought Nara and she starts to ski again. Meanwhile, Yura was walking next to B-Bomb and saw Nara was skiing downwards. She smirked and went to the centre where Nara was about to ski using that way “oppa! Let’s start skiing here can we?” asked Yura “babe, we should go to the top~ it’s more fun~” said B-Bomb. While Nara was skiing, she has to stop skiing in sudden because Yura was blocking her way.

Yura pretended to be surprised seeing Nara stopped in sudden in front of her. “What are you doing in the middle of the way? You know I was going downwards” said Nara. B-Bomb walked near them “Nara why did you stop suddenly? Can’t you see Yura was standing there?” said B-bomb. Nara looked at him in disbelief. “Let’s go there babe~” said B-Bomb and bring Yura to the top for skiing. “tch. How can you defend her? She’s clearly wrong. She not supposed to stand in the middle of people’s way~” muttered Nara alone. Now she has to go back to the top again and start skiing again.

She saw Yura was skiing downwards happily. *jerk* thought Nara and went to starts skiing again. This time, while Nara was skiing Yura did the same thing again on purpose. Nara saw her standing suddenly in front her and she couldn’t stop and brake on her skiing. In the end, Nara fell and her ski pole has been hit on Yura’s legs accidently. “oww!” screamed Yura in pained. “Yura!” yelled B-Bomb and walked to her in hurry.

“Are you okay?” asked B-Bomb “I don’t think so… she hit my leg with her ski pole~” said Yura while rubbing her sore leg. *what?! I hit her?!* thought Nara “yah Nara why you hit her with the ski pole?!” mad B-Bomb “I don’t hit her and I wasn’t going to hit her! She’s blocking my way!” yelled Nara “I think you really wanna hit me….” Said Yura. Nara looked at her in disbelief *this girl is such a liar!* thought Nara. “But can’t you go to the other way?! And can’t you see her?” said B-Bomb. he looked so mad at her. While they were arguing, both of their parents saw what had happened and they all have been rushed there.

“What is going on here? B-Bomb why are you yelling at Nara?” asked Mrs.Lee “she was trying to hit on Yura~” answered B-Bomb and crossed his arms. “Nara? You’re trying to hit Yura?” asked Mrs.Ahn in shocked. *what? I was trying? What the hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter