#014

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, the winter break is over and the school has started like usual. When Nara entered her classroom, she saw Woohyun was already sitting on his table. He was placing his head on the table facing to the window. Nara went to her sit and takes a look on Woohyun. *is he asleep* Nara poked his back but Woohyun didn’t stir a bit. Nara bit her lips thinking how to wake him up. Then, Nara leaned closer to his left ear and yelled. “Yah! Wake up!” Woohyun was startled by her yelling and opened his eyes slowly. “Yah! Do you have to yell like that?” said Woohyun while rubbing his ears.

Nara laughed seeing him. “What time did you sleep last night? You looked damn sleepy today~” said Nara “I was finishing my work at my dad’s company~” said Woohyun. “ohh~ by the way, did you finish your maths homework?” asked Nara “you say WHAT?!” asked Woohyun in surprised “maths homework~” said Nara looking at him. “Oh god~” Woohyun face palmed himself. “You didn’t do it?” asked Nara and widened her eyes. “Give me your book I wanna copy your answer~” said Woohyun as he took out his maths exercise book. “Yah do it yourself! Don’t copy~” said Nara and refused to let Woohyun copy her answers.

“Do you want to give me or you want Mr.Go give us a bunch of homework?” said Woohyun and raised his eyebrows. In the end Nara gave her book to Woohyun scared if Mr.Go will give them a bunch of homework. “you know, you better hurry because our first class is his class~” said Nara. “arrasseo~” said Woohyun while copying her answers hurriedly. Then, five minutes before class started, their class president Oh Jihoo stands up “guys, you better finish the homework that Mr.Go gave us~ arrasseo?! If not, we’re gonna blame you for letting Mr.Go give us a lot of homework. Arasseo?!” said Jihoo. “nae~” his classmates said in unison.

Woohyun grew frustrated “haishh arasseo!!!” shouted Woohyun and continued copying. The whole class looked at him weirdly and Nara chuckled seeing him. A few minutes later, Mr.Go came in to the class. Nara elbowed Woohyun “hurry up~” whispered Nara. *just a little bit more* thought Woohyun and he’s done copying. “There~” whispered Woohyun and gave Nara her book. “Alright before I starts my lesson I want everyone to pass up your homework now~” said Mr.Go. All the students in the class pass up their book to the front. “Very good is there anyone who hasn’t finished your homework?” asked Mr.Go. No one answering and it was pin drop silence. “I guess it’s a no then~” said Mr.Go and he begin his lessons.

 

After a few hours in the class, finally it’s recess time. Nara was about to go for recess but Woohyun is not. He was burying his face on his arms. “Yah aren’t you going for recess?” asked Nara “you go first… I’ll go later~” said Woohyun “yah! Why are you so lazy today?” asked Nara “why? You miss me being energetic like always?” teased Woohyun “tch. It’s not that~”said Nara “arasseo I’ll be at the canteen~” said Nara and walked to the canteen alone. Before she go to the canteen, she decided to go to the washroom.

While she was in the restroom washing her hands, suddenly someone entered the washroom too. “Well well I didn’t expect to see you here~” Nara turned to her right and saw Yura standing at the door with her hands in her blazer pocket. “Hello Nara~ it’s been a few days we haven’t meet after the ski trip~” said Yura “I’ll be glad not meeting you.” Said Nara and rolled her eyes. “wow nice word you have~ you know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter