#001

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

“Minhyuk! Let’s try the roller coaster!” said Nara. Both of them were in a funfair that was being held nearby the town. “Sure! Let’s go!” said Minhyuk and dragged Nara to the roller coaster by grabbing her hands. “I don’t know why I suddenly feels so scared~ I mean, I really wanna ride roller coaster~” said Nara. They were queuing in line to wait for their turn for the roller coaster. “It’s okay~ if you’re scared, you can hold my hand~ plus, I’ll be sitting next to you~ there’s no need for you to be scared~” said Minhyuk and smiled. Nara was overwhelmed by his words. This is why Minhyuk is her best friend and she really likes to be with him. Because Minhyuk, know everything about her. “Alright, you kids~ it’s your turn now~” said the worker.

“Minhyuk, don’t take the front seat. Let’s go to the middle seat~” said Nara while tugging on Minhyuk’s shirt. “arrasseoyo~” said Minhyuk in aegyo while holding her hands tightly not wanting to let her go. “Put on your seatbelts everyone~” shouted the worker. After Nara and Minhyuk are done with their seatbelt, Minhyuk take a look on Nara. She looked scared. “Yah,” called Minhuk. Nara turned to her left. Suddenly, Minhyuk hold her hands “let me hold your hand so you won’t get scared~” said Minhyuk and Nara smiled. Then, the roller coaster starts to move slowly.

“Oh my god we’re going down!!” yelled Nara. Minhyuk laughed hearing her. “This is fun!” said Minhyuk “you should enjoy it! Nara-ah, let’s raise our hands in the sky!!” said Minhyuk who still holding her hands. When the roller coaster starts to go down, both Nara and Minhyuk raised their hands up in the sky. “WOOHOO!! THIS IS AWESOME!!” shouted Minhyuk happily. “AHHHH!!!” squealed Nara.*I regret for asking him to go for this roller coaster* thought Nara. A few seconds later, they’ve ended the roller coaster ride and decided to walk around at the fun fair.

“Hey, wasn’t the ride awesome?” asked Minhyuk “I don’t think so~ I feel so regret asking you to ride that!” said Nara feeling regret. “I love it~ because, it made your hair looks messier than before~” said Minhyuk. “jinjja? Oh my god, I really need to fix my hair~” said Nara “its okay~ I can do it for you~” said Minhyuk and fixed her hair. “There, you look beautiful~” said Minhyuk. “Thanks!” said Nara “can we go get some ice cream on our way back home later?” asked Nara “of course!” said Minhyuk. After they’ve played all the games in the fun fair, both of them decided to go home because it’s already night and probably their parents are worried about them because they’re just 13.

“Today is such a fun day!” said Nara happily when they were on their way home together with their bicycle. “Minhyuk? I was wondering…. You have your own chauffer but why you want us to go there with bicycle?” asked Nara “well, my chauffer is busy picking up my dad~ plus, It’s good! Cycling in an exercise~” said Minhyuk. Nara nodded “that’s what I like about you~” said Nara “what is it?” asked Minhyuk “you don’t really praise yourself and proud being a rich kid~” said Nara “you don’t like to show off to people on how rich you are~” said Nara gave her wonderful smile.

After a few minutes of cycling, finally they’ve reached Nara’s home. “We’re here! wanna come in? my mom cooked spaghetti meatball today~” said Nara. Minhyuk shook his head “no… its okay~” said Minhyuk “I have something to do at home~” said Minhyuk “well, okay then! See you at school tomorrow~” said Nara and waved him before she entered the house. “Go in~ its cold outside I think there might be a snow tonight~” said Minhyuk. “arrasseo~goodbye!” said Nara. Minhyuk waved at her. After Nara entered her house, Minhyuk cycled away.

At night, Nar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter