My New Classmates (Part 3/4: U-U-UKiss)

Protected By The Beasts

[Dongwoon PoV]

     I walked out of the house angrily, I felt so pissed about nothing what so ever. My head hurt like hell and in total I just felt like crap. I got to school in no time and I heard people whispering about me, which made my mood sourer than it already is.

    I was so angry and I really didn’t understand why.

    I went to the classroom before anyone else did, since I was afraid I might kill someone due to my mood. I sat there in my seat tapping my fingers on the table, the bell rang and kids flooded into the room. Just as class began to start, the teacher walked in with two new students.

   “Class we have two new students…” said my teacher, fixing her nails.

   “Hello, I’m Kevin Woo!” said the taller and thinner one, his blond hair was shaggy and I almost mistook him for a girl.

   “I’m Shin Dongho.” Said the other boy.

    “You two can sit by Dongwoon.” Said the lady pointing at me, the two smiled and walked to me, sitting beside me.

    The two sat beside me and oddly they calmed me down a lot, it got to the point my head ache went away. We were talking when the teacher walked over to me and glared at me.

     “What do you need teacher?” I asked.

     “I need for you to go up to the board and do the problem…” said the lady smiling evilly.

      Younghwa got her in on his newest plan eh? Well, I hope they enjoy it when I spoil it…I saw that Younghwa had something in his left hand so I made sure I was to his right. He looked over his left shoulder, noticing I wasn’t coming that way. When I passed his seat, I Kicked the leg of the chair and it broke, making Younghwa land on his bum rather harshly, it also made the whole class burst into laughter. I smirked, doing my problem and returning to my seat.

      School seemed to pass by a lot quicker than I remembered, before I knew it Dongho, Kevin, and I were heading home, I had found out they were with the second group who were coming to live in the house with us. I was really glad, since then I wouldn’t be the only human living there.


This chapter is crappy ain't it??? It's rushed too...And it's short...:( I'm really sorry for the rushed and boring chapter *bows* it was a needed one, since it was needed to introduce  Ukiss in this story.

 

CHAPTER 10: My New Classmate (part 4/4: The Beginning of My Hell) preveiw...

 

     I laid limply on the ground, my legs were numb, but every where else in my body was burning and in pain. I guess my body is growing like Doojoon suspected...I suddenly got the strangest urge...I wanted to drink blood, not just anyones blood, but Doojoon's blood. I am changing...I'm afraid, I wish Doojoon would've stayed by my side to comfort me, but I knew that if he did, he would've been dead by now. This has only been going on for an hour...How am I supposed to make it 47 more?

 

I hope it sounds interesting to you all...

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop