Fact or Fiction Part 1/2

Protected By The Beasts

[Doojoon’s PoV]

    I sat worriedly on the living room couch while the other goofed off and played around. I sat there worrying about Dongwoon, worrying about how he was at the moment. I glanced up at the clock on the wall; it was 7pm, which means he has 44 hours to go.

    Someone sat beside me on the couch, but I kept my gaze up at the clock, wishing I could fast forward time. So I could run and comfort Dongwoon, who was probably going through a lot of pain right now. I tapped my fingers against the couch’s arm rest and sighed.

    “He’s fine.” Said Hyunseung, the one who was beside me on the couch.

    “How do you know?” I asked.

    “Because I just do…” say Hyunseung, “You’ll see, he’s fine!”

   “You don’t sound positive about it…”I said, glancing at the clock.

    Hyunseung sighed and stood up, “You’ll see, he’ll be fine when we go down there in about 43 hours…”

    He then left me in the living room in silence; I resumed staring at the clock. I knotted my eyebrows in frustration. Why couldn’t it be June 6th? Wae? I really started to get restless and began to pace, luckily for me, no one disturbed me.

 

[Hyunseung’s PoV]

   After I left Doojoon in the living room I went to Junhyung, surely he will reassure me that Dongwoonie will be fine. I went to my room and saw the man I was searching for lying on the bed reading a book. He didn’t look up when I shut the bedroom door. I lay down beside him on my back and looked at the ceiling, my eye brows furrowed in worry. Will my son be alright?

   “HYUNSEUNG!”

   I flinched when I came out of my thoughts; my sight went straight to Junhyung who was looking at me with worry. His book was on the bedside table now and he was on top of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and flipped our positions so he was on the bottom and I was on top with my head lying on his chest. He was my hair soothingly.

      “What are you thinking about?” asked Junhyung.

      “Do you think that Dongwoon is ok?” I asked, looking at him with worry.

      “I’m sure he is,” Said Junhyung, as he smiled at me sweetly.

      “Are you absolutely sure?”

      He nodded and pecked my lips, smiling, “I’m positive, now, let’s get some sleep you look exhausted.”

      This time I nodded and cuddled up against his side, he threw the blankets over top of us smiling into my hair; he kissed the top of my head.

 

[Yoseob’s PoV]

      I sat with Kikwang in the living room, we had entered the room just as Hyunseung left, and neither of them noticed us in there, and we’ve been here for about twelve hours. The main reason they didn’t notice us was that the two were too busy in thought, I watched Doojoon pace in amusement, this was the first time I saw him like this. He’s usually really laid back and calm about everything, but now he’s not. I kept glancing to the floor, trying to see any sort of ditch in the floor like there was in cartoons, sadly there wasn’t any.

      “It’s really unsettling…” said Seungho, suddenly appearing beside us.

       “What is?” I asked.

       “Seeing Doojoon like this…” said Seungho.

        I nodded, “But at the same time it’s amusing.”

        Seungho smiled in amusement, “Yeah, it is…That kid has something over him…”

        I nodded, “Well, our lives after June 6th should be rather entertaining.”

        Seungho chuckled, but he stopped when we all heard a very, very loud crash. We all looked at the direction it came from to see Doojoon running down the stairs to the cellar.

        “Doojoon, it’s too dangerous to go down there!” yelled Seungho, standing up, “He still has 32 hours!”

        Doojoon didn’t answer so Seungho, Kikwang, and I all ran to the cellar after him, we caught up to Doojoon, who was looking at the heavy metal doors in shock.

        “What the hell…” muttered Seungho, both in amazement and fear.


I hope you liked it!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! *hides* Don't kill me for the cliff hanger...Part 2 is coming soon (the part which includes the preveiw from before.) Also thank you to my wonderful and awesome 29 suscribers!!!!

Anyway, I'm going to get back to writing part two...

LCBLuvsKpop :)