My New Classmates (Part 4/4: The Beginning of My Hell)

Protected By The Beasts

 

     As soon as the three of us stepped into the house they pulled Kevin and Dongho away from me. I stood their shocked at what had happened.  A pain was coming to my head again and I felt a burning sensation through my body.

      “What the heck?” I said, slightly aggravated at how they all started to act like I had a very contagious disease, “What was that about?”

       Doojoon saw how the brown in my eye was slowly becoming blood red, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the others, the only time he stopped was to unlock the cellar’s door at the end of the hall, he then continued to pull me down three stories of stairs underground, he pushed me into the room at the end of the stair cases, closing the heavy metal door once we entered the room.

       I looked at him my anger was boiling now, “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?”

      He looked at me sadly, and chained my legs to the floor and arms to the wall. When he was done, he go face to face with me, “You’re transforming.”

      “Into what?” I asked.

      “A pureblood vampire/ god.” Said Doojoon.

      “What? I’m human though…” I said.

      “No, you’re not.” Said Doojoon, he sat cross legged in front of me, “You were never human…”

       “How?” I asked, I was really confused, “What did Hyunseung want to say back when I first met him?”

      “He was going to tell you that, Yunho, who you think if your father isn’t actually your father, but your father’s best friend.” Said Doojoon.

       “If he isn’t my father, then who was?” I asked.

       “Your father was the vampire king before me…I took throne after he died since he wanted me to, not because I wanted to…” said Doojoon.

       “H-how’d he die?” I asked, “When did he die?”

       “He died the day you were born…which is actually June 6th, not August 6th.” Said Doojoon, sadly, “Yunho fought him to the death…”

         “Why?” I asked, feeling the burning in my body get worse, I could tell I was sweating too, “Why two best friends fight to the death?”

          “A woman.” Said Doojoon, “This woman was known as Yune, the goddess of Purity, so…she was pure, obviously…She captivated the two and the two turned into rivals. When Yunho found out that your dad had impregnated her, he grew furious and killed your appa in front of my eyes. Once he thought he had killed your appa, he vanished to go tell Yune, who had died in child birth the same exact day. Anyway, once he left, I went to your appa and he told me to take throne and to watch over you in his place…He told me you were half vampire and half god…”

           “Which would make me the god of purity?” I said, unsure of myself, Doojoon nodded.

           “He told me that you’d start to change before your 17thbirthday…which is what is going on right now…He told me that you’d start having strange urges...for example, you might have the urge to drink blood due to your vampire side waking up…” said Doojoon, “He said transformation will only take 48 hours, he says it’ll happen up until your birthday…He said once you hit your birthday your personality will turn back to normal…”

          “The-ah!” I yelped out in pain, the burning got worse and worse.

         “We tied you up because from past experiences, when you transform, you tend to get very, very violent and tend to do things you’ll regret forever…” said Doojoon, “We know you care about all of us but in the transformation stage you don’t care about anyone or anything, all you want is to do drink blood, even if it’s the blood of people very close to you…”

        I looked at him, my vision was beginning to blur as I began to tear up from the pain.

        “Dongwoon-ah, we care for you and we don’t want you to regret anything…” said Doojoon, “So, we are going to do what your appa told us to do… we are locking you up in here for the next 48 hours…No one is going to come visit you, because if anyone does you’ll kill them and drink their blood without thinking…”

         He then quickly pecked my lips and then stood up, saying, “I’ll see you in 48 hours Woonie…”

        I was going to say something, but the words were replaced by me screaming in pain. My back felt like it was breaking. I looked up at Doojoon with tears streaming out of my eyes; he looked back at me with sad eyes, probably feeling helpless right now.

        “What all is going to happen to me?” I asked in a weak and pain filled voice.

        “At the moment you are hitting a very sudden and probably really large growth spurt…Which is why you feel so much pain and it’s why you feel like you’re going to be torn apart…” said Doojoon, “Then the next part will go by rather quickly, since you won’t remember it very well…other than that, I don’t know what will happen to you.”

        “Go…” I said weakly, my legs felt numb while everywhere else felt like I was on fire.

        He looked at me sadly one last time before exiting the room and locking the large metal doors. I looked around the dimly lit room, which was bare and held nothing of great importance in it. I couldn’t move since my body felt weighed down and like it was up in flames. I was sweating so much, but it wasn’t helping my burning body at all.

      I fought to stay conscious for thirty long and painful minutes, but finally, I just laid limply on the ground, my legs were numb, but everywhere else in my body was burning and in pain. I guess Doojoon wasn’t lying when he said I’d hit a sudden growth spurt...I suddenly got the strangest urge...I wanted to drink blood, not just anyone’s blood, but Doojoon's blood. I am changing...I'm afraid, I wish Doojoon would've stayed by my side to comfort me, but I knew that if he did, he would've been dead by now. This has been going on for an hour now...How am I supposed to make it 47 more? My answer came when the dim room was over taken over by a black abyss and I fell unconscious.


I hope you liked it...I'm sorry if it sounds rushed and if it's confusing... *bows*

I really do hope you all liked it though!!!

I have a feeling you'll hate the upcoming chapter preveiw...:P

CHAPTER ELEVEN: Fact or Fiction? Preveiw...

               I stood there looking at the bulidings, I had done this...I had destroyed the town...I had killed innocent people...I frantically looked around, my heart was about ready to beat out of my chest when I spotted a familiar figure walking my way.

             "Doojoon!" I called, running to the older male, only to that he was lying on the ground covered in blood and scratches as well as bite marks. I began to tremble, kneeling down beside him and shaking him, "Doojoon-ah! Wake up Doojoon-Ah!"

              Tears filled my eyes as he didn't move, his body was limp and his skin was colder than it usually was, "Doojoon-ah, this isn't funny, wake up!"

               There was no response, not one muscle tensed, as for his skin, it only got colder and colder. I laid my forehead on his bloody chest and began to sob, I felt a pain in my hands and head, so I sat up and looked at my hands, seeing that my finger nails were so long that they were like claws. That was when I lost it with my self...I had killed him...I had lost control over my self and killed him...I killed the one I loved...I killed Doojoon.

You hate me now don't you??? Does Doojoon actually die? Well, I guess you'll have to read on to find out...:P

ALSO IF I HAVE ANY SILENT READERS, PLEASE COMMENT!!! I'D LIKE TO HEAR EVERYONE'S OPINION ABOUT THIS STORY!!!! ALSO, DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT, I DON'T BITE!!!

 

I'D ALSO LIKE TO THANK MY WONDERFUL 26 SUSCRIBERS...I DIDN'T THINK THIS STORY WOULD HAVE THAT MANY!!! SO, KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! *BOWS ON KNEES*...ALSO, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN COMMENTING!!! :)

 

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!!

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop.