Waiting (2/3)

Protected By The Beasts

  [Hyunseung’s PoV]

   “He’s not going to find him…” muttered Yoseob sadly.

   “Don’t say that…” I said, looking at the dent in the wall.

   “He’s right Hyunseung…We looked everywhere.” Said Joon, “We looked everywhere they could possibly be.”

    I looked at them, “DON’T SAY THAT!”

   I then went to my room, laying on the bed and hugging a pillow praying that Dongwoon and Doojoon were alright. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and lay pressed up against my back. I relaxed in Junnie’s arms. He smiled and kissed the top of my head, he then whispered six calming words into my ear:

   “He is going to be alright.”

   “You think so?” I asked.

   “I know so,” Said Junhyung, smiling as he mimicked me.

   I smiled and pecked his lips sweetly, when I pulled away I said, “I hope they can live happily together after all this is over.”

   Junhyung nodded and tightened his hug.

[Yoseob’s PoV]

   I sat in my room, hugging Kikwang tightly, I felt really guilty about what I said to Hyunseung, my sadness made me say those things to him. I buried my face into the crook of Kikwang’s neck and let tears out.

   “Do you think they’re alright?” I asked.

   Kikwang kissed the top of my head and sighed, saying, “We know Doojoon can take care of himself, we know he can find the boy on his own...So, don’t worry about him boo…As for Dongwoon, you know he is strong and can take care of himself, he isn’t that little six-year-old anymore…”

   I nodded, “But do you think they are ok?”

   “I’m positive they are both ok.” Said Kikwang, kissing away my tears and smiling at me, he then pecked my lips.

    “Well, If they aren’t I’m going to punish you!” I said.

    “How?” asked Kikwang.

    “I’ll…I-I’ll punish you by hitting you with Hyunseung’s wooden spoon!” I said, “And trust me, it hurts.”

    Kikwang chuckled and kissed my pouting lips, which made both of us smile.

[Mir’s PoV]

    I sat on the couch with Joon, G.O and Thunder went out to look again, I kind of wish I would’ve gone with them, since Joon has done nothing but stare at the dent in the wall for the past few hours and it’s really beginning to annoy me. I sighed and laid my head against his shoulder, closing my eyes, breathing in his cologne. I was really tired, since I’m still learning to control my powers.

    “Do you really think it’s impossible to find him?” I asked out of the blue, Joon snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me like he forgot I was in the room. He sighed and shrugged as if to answer my question. I glared at him, “Answer me truthfully…”

    “I don’t know…” said Joon, “There is the possibility we can find him, but who knows if it will be in time…”

    “In time? What do you mean by in time?” I asked.

    “This is Yunho’s revenge on Dongwoon’s dad…and this is Seungho’s revenge on Doojoon, since he was jealous…” said Joon, sighing, “How could I have not noticed sooner? I’m supposed to be Seungho’s best friend, but I never noticed his jealousy towards Doojoon…”

    “Why is Seungho jealous?” I asked, “And why does Yunho want revenge on Dongwoon’s father.”

    “Yunho was dating Dongwoon’s mother, but Dongwoon’s mother cheated on him with Dongwoon’s father…” said Joon.

    “Oh…” I said.

    “When Yunho killed Dongwoon’s appa, he did so in front of Doojoon and Seungho.” Said Joon, “Dongwoon’s father always liked Doojoon better, so he gave the throne to Doojoon, and he also gave the duty of watching over Dongwoon to him…which really made him angry…The one thing that made him snap though was when Doojoon started to ignore him.”

    “Why’d he start to ignore Seungho and why was Seungho so bothered by it?” I asked, wrapping my arms around Joon’s shoulders as his went around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder.

     He smiled and kissed my forehead, “Doojoon was distracted by watching Dongwoon grow up…and Seungho loves Doojoon…”

     “So, he still loves Doojoon?” I said shocked, Joon nodded and pecked my lips.

     “But it’s their business, which we need to keep out of ok?” said Joon, in a commanding voice.

     I nodded, “I’ll stay out of it…”


These chapters might be boring-ish but as you learned in Mir's PoV, they are rather important!   :)