Epilogue

Protected By The Beasts

   [Dongwoon’s PoV]

         I was sitting on the porch at the table, sipping on green tea, which Doojoon has got me addicted to in the past five years. I’m already twenty-two, and we had three kids, all biologically ours. I was currently holding our youngest, the new born, Taemin, who was reaching for our other sons’ banana milk. I chuckled and gave him some, hoping it’d get him to stop crying and it did, and little did I know banana milk would become his addiction when he was older.

       Taemin slowly fell asleep in my arms, so, I sat there watching my other sons, the four year old, Jinki, and, the two year old, Kibum play in the water with their dad, my husband. When it hit six o’clock I stood up and put Taemin in his crib in the boys’ room, I then went to the kitchen, beginning to make dinner.

       About five minutes later, arms wrapped around my waist and I relaxed and leaned back into the embrace, pecking my husband on the cheek. I then noticed the silence in the house and said, “The boys taking their nap?”

      He nodded, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, he inhaled my scent, which sent shivers down my spine, “I’m ready for mine too…”

      I chuckled.

      “Hey, I’m old I can complain!” said Doojoon, kissing my neck, sending cold chills through my body once again.

     “Doojoon, not now…I’m too tired…Taemin’s becoming a big bundle of energy now…and it’s wearing me down…” I said yawning and leaning into his embrace again, this time I put my head against his shoulder tiredly.

     After dinner, I quickly did the dishes and we both then went to bed, cuddling up against each other and falling asleep happily.

 

[Junhyung’s PoV]

      I watched my yeobo trying to get our three-year-old to bed, but the little boy was shaking his head every time we asked him to go to bed. I could tell Hyunseung’s little trick of rocking back and forwards was working because Jonghyun slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep,  Hyunseung then laid him gently down in his bed, being sure not to wake the sleeping boy.

      When Hyunseung walked to me he smiled and shut off the light to Junhyung’s room. He hugged me, smiling sweetly; he then put on his best puppy dog face, “Carry me to bed…please?”

      I smiled and picked him up bridal style, he wrapped his arms around my neck, I laid him down and bed then laid beside him myself after shutting off the lights, I kissed the top of his head as he cuddled up against me.

 

[Kikwang’s PoV]

      I walked into the living room to see my wifey holding my one-year-old son, both were sleeping. I picked up my boy and carried him into his room; I kissed his forehead as I put him down in his crib, tucking him in. I then shut off the room’s light and shutting the door. I walked over to my wifey, waking him up.

      “Seobbie!” I said, shaking him lightly.

      He suddenly pulled me down onto the couch, he then laid on my chest, burying his face into my shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me like I was a teddy bear and fell asleep again. I chuckled looking at his sleeping face; he was too cute for his own good. I kissed the top of his head and fell asleep too.

 

A few things these happy families didn’t know…

  1. There was some one watching all three…
  2. This person had a son…
  3. Jinki will become a chicken addict…
  4. Taemin will become a banana milk addict…
  5. The son wasn’t as happy and outgoing as the other five boys…

 

 

 

 

FIN (for real this time!)

 

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL AT: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67602/children-of-the-beasts-2min-beast-doowoon-jongkey-onew-shinee-

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!! IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY PLEASE CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL (in a sisterly way)!!!! I’d really like to thank you all…IT's FINISHED!!! T^T...It's the first fanfic I have ever finished so I hope you like it and will read the sequel!!!

: )

Sincerely,

LCBLuvsKpop