My New Classmates (Part 1/4: Before School)

Protected By The Beasts

The poll is closed...meaning that I'm probably not going to look at it again...

Vote here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/8621

So...The new housemates/school mates are....I decided they'll be Ukiss AND MBLAQ since they were almost equal in votes last time I checked, so be expecting to see some Ukiss (original 7 members) and MBLAQ, also leave suggestions for their pairings below in the comments... :)

 

 


            {Dongwoon}

             Ring…ring…ring…

             I slammed my hand down onto the alarm clock, dreading going to school since I despised the people who are going to be there, those idiotic people who don’t know crap about vampires. Those idiotic people who think I’m weak. I rolled onto my back staring up at the ceiling, I sighed knowing either Yoseob or Hyunseung would be coming soon to pull me out of bed, so I braced myself.

             Nothing happened and no one came, which shocked me, “Why are the---”

             “WOONIE GET UP!” Yelled Yoseob, appearing above me and landing on my stomach, which in turn knocked the air out of me for the second time in the past three days.

           “I’m up…” I said.

           Yoseob glanced down at my still half asleep face and chuckled, “We have guest coming, and one is one  you might like…He said since you’ve seen him once you should be fine seeing him all the time…”

           “What do you mean by that?” I asked.

          “Our whole clan is moving into this house!” said Yoseob, “Which means…Doojoon and my other vampire brothers are coming!”

         “Why are they coming to live here?” I asked, “It can barely fit five of us…”

          “Which is why we are going to pair up on rooms!” said Yoseob, “It’s already been decided that Kwangie and I are going to pair up, as well as Junhyung and Hyunseung.”

            I rolled my eyes, “Hyung get off me so I can get ready for school.”

            “You should enjoy getting to get paired up with someone, because maybe you’ll get to room with your lovely Doojoon…” said Yoseob, I blushed. He chuckled and vanished while saying, “He’ll probably room with you though, since we are taking protection around you to the maximum strength, we can possibly make!”

          “Why?” I asked out to no one as I sat up.

          “That you’ll find out about on the day you become of age.” Said a deep voice, I jumped and looked towards my window, seeing Doojoon leaning against the cold glass, his arms folded over his chest, examining my room. He chuckled seeing me jump, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you…”

           “I-it’s ok…” I said looking away to hide my blush, suddenly his face was in front of mine again and my blush got worse, which made him chuckle and come closer; his lips were right over mine when Hyunseung came in.

            “DONGWOON YOU BETTER B---!” said Hyunseung, his voice trailed of seeing that Doojoon’s lips were hovering in front of mine, but the two of us looked at him. He blushed, “Sorry…Yoseob didn’t tell me you were up…”

           I covered my face and looked down, trying to hide the blush that had spread all the way to my ears, Doojoon ruffled my hair and then said, “Who’s being the blocker now?”

          Hyunseung blush, but glared and left, probably going to go find Junhyung.

           “Who else would he go to? Yoseob? I don’t think so…Kikwang? Most diffidently not, since he wants to kill the boy for what happened Friday night.” Said Doojoon.

            I know that…I’m not stupid.

           “Sometimes I’m not so sure about that…” said Doojoon, I glared at him and he smile grew. He then hugged me, “You’re smart to humans but you are rather dumb to vampires.”

          I glared at him; I punched his shoulder, “Jerk.”

          He smiled and kissed the top of my head, “There is the kiss you’ve been waiting for.”

          I glared at him once again, “Stop reading my mind…”

          “I’ll think about it…” said Doojoon, ‘NO!’

          I punched his shoulder again, this time it was harder.

          Doojoon grabbed his shoulder, pouting. “That one actually hurt.”

          “Good…” I said, walking into the bathroom and locking the door, even though, like I said before that isn’t going to do anything, especially when you live with five vampires who just float through walls.

         ‘You’re thinking of ghosts, not vampires…’

        Stop this please…

        ‘Ani, there is nothing else to do...’

        Read Hyunseung’s mind, leave my poor one alone! I stepped into the shower after taking off all my clothes and turning on the water.

        ‘There is no way I’m listening in on Hyunseung’s…I did it once and god was it a mistake…’

        What happened?

        ‘You’re too young to be told.’

        I’m not young I’m sixteen!

        ‘I’m 2000…’

        Well….that makes me seem…

        ‘Young?’

        Shut up.


Sorry for the short chapter! Don't worry though, there is more coming...I just decided to split the chapter into fourths since it was so long...:) The other parts are on their way!!!

If I have any silent readers: please, please, please comment, I want to hear your opinions of my story...PLEASE *bows 90 degrees* I promise you, I don't bite!!!

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop