The First Meeting

Protected By The Beasts

              “Dongwoon!” yelled someone, shaking me.

             I groaned and rolled onto my side, only to feel something cold touch my back, I automatically hopped out of bed, glaring at the rude person who interrupted my precious sleep.  My glare was ruined though, seeing Yoseob’s frightened face. I smiled, trying to hold back laughter, but in the end I cracked up laughing. Yoseob looked at me oddly since I was now on the floor dying of laughter.

            “What’s so funny? Is there something on my face?” asked Yoseob, wiping his face.

            “Your face…” I laughed out, unable to stop, “That’s what’s funny!”

             “YAH! That’s just cruel!” cried out Yoseob, pouting.

             I laughed, “Hyung…that’s not what I meant…”

            “Then what did you mean?” growled out Yoseob, glaring.

               I stopped laughing because an angry Yoseob scares the crap out of me, I panted for air, when I finally caught my breath and could finally speak, I said, “I meant your facial expression was hilarious…”

              Yoseob began to laugh, “Did you really think I was angry at you? If so, it means I’m a good actor.”

              “Hyung, I thought you were going to kill me, that’s how believable you were.” I said, laughing again.

              “One thing you should know by now is I’m not going to kill you, because then Doojoon would kill me and I wouldn’t be able to see Kwangie again.” Said Yoseob, “So be thankful of Doojoon, he’s the only thing saving you from death!”

              “Kikwang and he are the things keeping me from meeting death…” I said, chuckling, “So, why did you wake me up?”

              “One, dinner is ready and Two, you’re going to be home alone tonight, so don’t leave the house and keep all doors and windows locked and covered up!” said Yoseob.

              “Okay, hyung.” I said, smiling, “Let me guess, Junseung are out on a date and Kikwang and you are going on one?”

            “How’d you know?” asked Yoseob, acting shocked, “Don’t worry, Doojoon is on guard outside, so no one will dare to come while the four of us are gone.”

           “Alright,” I said, “I’ll probably do my school work…So, don’t worry about me.”

           “Alright, I’ll be leaving then!” said Yoseob, smiling and vanishing.

           I sighed and unlocked my bed room, peeking my head out the door and into the creepy and pitch black hallway. I walked out of my room once the coast was clear, I then walked to the stairs, making it half way down them before I rolled my ankle and fell down the rest. I sat at the bottom of the stairs in the dark, cursing at the stairs while rubbing my sore ankle.

      I then stood up, only to fall down again, “Damn it…”

      I then stood up using the railing and walls as support, I eventually got to the only room in the house (other than my room) that had a light on, the kitchen, where I was greeted by warm, steaming food. Smiling happily, I sat down and dug into the plate swallowing down all my food.

           After I was done eating, washing the dishes, and doing my homework I went to the living room, and laid on the couch, turning on the television only to find out nothing I hadn’t already seen was on. I settled for a crappy action movie, it was so stupid and cheesy so it was really boring.

        I heard a grunt from outside and quietly stood up and walked to the window, I just barely opened the curtain when something flew through the window and knocked me down, back onto the couch. I gasped as all the air was knocked out of my lungs from the collision. I yelped in pain as the man bit my arm with his razor sharp fangs, but I screamed when he was pulled away, because his teeth cut deeply into my skin making the bite marks become cuts on my arm.

       I heard something crash into the window and looked up in time to see the vampire getting thrown back out of the window. The cloaked figure then turned to me; his eyes were glowing blood red under his hood. I stared at his eyes in shock; he on the other hand was staring worriedly at my arm.  He swiftly moved to me and kneeled down beside the couch, he quickly took off his hood so he could see my arm clearer. He was looking at my arm, while I was transfixed on his concerned face. 

      He was kind of handsome…Okay, who was I kidding, he was so freaking HOT! He looked at me; I blushed noticing how close our faces were.  He smiled seeing my tinted red face go to tomato red. He moved in closer to my face, to the point our noses were touching.

       “Doojoon, we got the message that…” Yoseob and the others appeared and gaped at Doojoon and I, the two of us quickly pulled away as Yoseob stuttered, “S-sorry…”

        Doojoon stood up, smiling down at me, he then looked at the others, “Seeing that you four are here now, you can tend to his wounds…I’ll be going now.”

        And with that said he vanished. My smile dropped and I felt kind of disappointed he left.

       “Don’t be disappointed, I can promise you, we will see each other again.”

        I blushed again, he can talk telepathically, and that’s why he was smiling…he heard me say he was hot…OMO! I don’t think I can face him if I see him again sometime soon. I picked up a pillow and hid my face in it. My one arm was being worked on with a first aid kit, things I learned tonight:

  1. Don’t think about anything around Doojoon.
  2. Yoseob at disinfecting wounds and wrapping them up, which results in Hyunseung taking over for him and rewrapping your wound.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!

Thank you my nine wonderful suscribers!!!!*bows 90 degrees*

For you Junseung and Kiseob shippers, the next few chapters will revolve around their night out, Junseung will  most likely have two parts since they left earlier than Kiseob...but that isn't offical...any way part one of the dates will either be posted today or tomorrow, depending on how tired I am...

Also, I'm really sorry about the crappy chapter.... *gets down on knees and bows* Mianhamnida!!!!

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop