My New Classmates (Part 2/4: Breakfast and MBLAQ?)

Protected By The Beasts

  [Hyunseung’s PoV]

       I returned to the kitchen, my face was tomato red, partially from embarrassment and partially from anger. I was making us all breakfast when I started to mumble, “How dare that jerk call me a blocker…It’s not like he was going to do anything to my son…he’s still young and innocent, so there is no way he’d break that innocence, would he? OMO! That creeper has read my mind while Junnie and I were doing…that… before… OMO! I left my son with a erted, creepy, blood thirsty bastard! “

       I heard a chuckle from behind me before I felt someone, we all know who this someone is; wrap his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. “Yeobo, calm down…Dongwoon’s fine…Doojoon won’t do anything until the boy becomes of age…after all; he wouldn’t want to spoil the boy’s blood.”

      “Are you sure?” I asked, looked up at him.

      “I’m positive.” Said Junhyung, he smiled while he bent and kissed my lips.

      “It seems as though Dongwoon isn’t the blocker around here, the CB is the boy’s dearest ‘umma.” Said Doojoon, I pulled away from Junhyung and glared at Doojoon, raising my hand that had the wooden spoon in it.

      “Drop the weapon I come in peace!” said Yoseob appearing in front of me. I hit him lightly and continuously with the wooden spoon.

     “You *hit* are *hit* so*hit* stupid!” I yelled.

     “Ow…” said Yoseob as I hit his head once.

     “You deserve it for being a cb!”  I muttered, throwing the now broken spoon into the trash ben and getting another one from the drawer.

     “CB?” asked a still half asleep Kikwang, appearing in the kitchen too and sitting at the table.

     “ blocker.” Said Junhyung, sitting down beside Kikwang at the table, “Doojoon is mad at Hyunseung because my yeobo called Dongwoon a blocker, and Yeobo is mad at Doojoon since he called him one. “

       “In total, they could careless that I’m still in pain.” Said Dongwoon while sitting down beside the two at the table while watching the two idiots (one being me) bicker.

       “Are you ok?” asked Kikwang, noticing that the maknae was a little pale, “You look a little pale.”

       I appeared in front of my son seeing his face was a little pale, I automatically looked at Doojoon raising my spoon up again and growled, “Did you do anything to my son you ert?”

     Doojoon raised his hands, “I’ve done nothing to him and I won’t do anything, but I can guarantee that SOMETHING will happen on his 17thbirthday.”

   “You touch my son and you’re dead!” I yelled, hitting him on the head harshly with the spoon.

   “I didn’t touch him!” yelled Doojoon.

   “Seriously, stop fighting! I have a headache!” yelled Dongwoon, his eyes had a very scary look in them, and his usually dark brown eyes were black.

    “Do you think it’s beginning to kick it?” I asked worriedly, looking at Doojoon, who shrugged his shoulders.

      “We will only know it’s that if he starts to act really aggressive to us.” Said Doojoon.

      After that, the room fell silent and the five of us vampires communicated through telepathy, knowing we could tell Dongwoon about it yet, since we knew he wasn’t ready for it…He was far from being ready. Suddenly, we heard a thud in the living room.

     “What the hell, Mir get your fat off me!” yelled a familiar voice.

     “JOON NO CURSING!” I yelled.

     The five familiar figures walked into the kitchen. I saw Dongwoon glaring at them, then at me, he was still rubbing his temples. I looked at Doojoon, who was also staring at Dongwoon. The leader of the five who just walked into the room looked and Doojoon worriedly.

     Doojoon nodded and the male gasped, looking at Dongwoon, we all were once again discussing the important matter in our heads, so we wouldn’t disturb Dongwoon, who was grumpy for reason that can’t be revealed yet.

    “So…why did Joon curse at Mir? And who the hell is Mir?” asked Junhyung, breaking the silence.

     “Who’s the other new one?” asked Kikwang.

     “This is thunder.” Said G.O, smiling.

      “We changed them into one of our kind…” said Seungho, the leader.

      “Why?” asked Doojoon.

      “One, they wanted to be changed…Two, I figured we needed more people on our side, no matter what you say.” Said Seungho, “Three, they are entertaining.”

      “Where’s Soohyun, Kibum, and Eli?” asked Yoseob, noticing their group was short three people.

     “They started a new group.” Said Seungho.

     “How?” asked Doojoon.

      “Let’s just say they changed two humans into one of us…about 100 years ago.” said Joon.

      “Their trip is taking longer since they still have two humans traveling with them…” said Seungho, “One is the human who Soohyun fell for and one is the reborn version of Kibum’s past lover…They are both under age so the two are waiting for them to become of age to turn them.”

      “They should be here in a little bit then,” Said Yoseob, “since you guys left at about the same time.”

      Seungho nodded. Doojoon looked at the paler Dongwoon, “You should stay home today…”

      “Why, so you all can talk to each other through telepath and leave me in the dark about these matters, I don’t think so, for once, I’ll be glad to go to school.” Said Dongwoon standing up and walking out of the room, we soon heard the front door slam shut.

      “Why is it happening so early?” asked Seungho, worriedly, “We needed to prepare for this, but I don’t think we have enough time too.”

       “I don’t think it’s happening early…” said Doojoon, we all looked at him, and he continued “He told us the boy’s birthday was in June…He didn’t tell us what day though…Then the other he was claiming Dongwoon’s birthday was August sixth…If you put the two together you’d get June 6th…”

        “What day is it?” asked Seungho.

        “June 3rd.” said Yoseob, he began to panic, “We’re screwed…He’s gonna kill us…He’s gonna kill us! We aren’t prepared for it…We’re dead…good-bye world, good-bye!”

        “Yoseob, be quiet!” yelled Doojoon and the panicking man fell silent, “We have a cellar in this house, right? It’s a decent bit underground right?”

          “It’s fully underground, hyung.” I said.

           “Hyunseung, you, Kikwang, Yoseob, Thunder, and Mir will prepare the cellar…Have the others help you when they arrive, send the other two humans to the school when they get here.” Said Doojoon.

           “What are you planning?” I asked.

           “Nothing yet…it’s just we need eyes inside the classroom…” said Doojoon, “G.O, Joon find something powerful enough to hold a vampire/god…”

           “Is there anything like that out there?” asked Joon, “Seriously from what I heard gods can easily kill you.”

            “But he isn’t fully a god, so he won’t be able to kill us that easily…” said Seungho, “Now, get your but into motion!”

             Doojoon shrugged, “Who knows…but go search for it! Pali! Pali! Seungho, Junhyung come with me… We need to make sure no one tries to come after him when he’s in this state…Also we need to make sure he doesn’t do anything to the humans he’s around.”

             “Do you think that they actually know about it being close to his birthday?” asked Yoseob, after the others left.

              “They know, since they were planning this whole time…The were the ones who mislead us…” I said, “All I have to say is welcome to the beginning of the end of World War."


Believe it or not, this story is over half way over now... T~T so I hope you are enjoying it...

Also, I don't bite, so please, please, please comment and state your opinion! but again, Kamsahamnida for reading!!!!

 

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop