Awakening

Protected By The Beasts

 

 


[Dongwoon’s PoV]

      I slowly slipped into consciousness again, this time, there was no pain and it was rather comfortable, since I was lying in a really soft bed with a fluffy pillow under my head. I also felt someone’s arms wrapped protectively around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes, so they could adjust to the bright light, which was being let in by the open curtains…Wait…curtain? Last time I checked I was in a ruin like world which I had created. I looked to my right and saw the person who I thought I had killed, I stared at him out of shock for a little while, then I finally came to my senses.

       “Thank goodness…It was just a nightmare…” I whispered, being careful not to wake up the sleeping man beside me, since he had visible bags under his eyes, I guess he hasn’t been sleeping much. I smiled at his sleeping face; I haven’t seen him sleeping before. I scooted as close as I could to him, noticing I was taller than him. I take it was part of the transformation. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and burying my face in his shoulder.

       I felt him breathe out onto my neck and shivered since it gave me a cold chill. His grip around my waist tightened and he rolled onto his back, pulling me onto his chest. He then looked at me smiling. I smiled back at him, happy he was finally up, and also, I was happy he was still alive.

       “How are you feeling?” asked his husky morning voice.

       I smiled and kissed his lips, blushing, “I’m actually good…what day is it?”

      “It’s your birthday, June 6th.” Said Doojoon, smiling at me.

       I smiled, “So the transformation is over?”

       He nodded, and hugged me close.

       “Go to sleep…” I said, “You look tired…”

       “I’ll only sleep if you sleep with me.” Said Doojoon.

       I sighed, “Fine.”

       He smiled and fell sleep in no time, his grip around me tightened. I smiled happily, but for some reason I felt like something bad was going to happen, and it made me sad I hugged Doojoon tighter out of fear. What if something did happen to me? Would Doojoon come to help me?

      I heard a sound from the bathroom and knew that no one used the bathroom connecting to my room. I stood up after getting out of Doojoon’s grip, I entered the bathroom and saw nothing, I was going to leave, when someone covered my mouth and nose with a cloth with some type of drug on it. My head began to hurt and my vision began to blur, it only got worse as I thrashed around, trying to hit something to alert Doojoon of the intruder. Sadly, before I could alert Doojoon, I slipped out of consciousness.

    Right before I passed out I heard a familiar voice whisper, “It’s time for you to go home…”


Who's the traitor??? Hmm...That's going to be all I'm going to update today...:P I need to give you sometime to really think about it... I hope/have a feeling it's someone you'll suspect the least... Have fun thinking about it for the next 24 hours... :)

 

CHAPTER 14 PREVEIW:

       “All I have to say is reveal yourself and be spared, or let us reveal and destroy you…” I said, staring in to _______'s eyes.

       No one talked, all afraid to due to the venom and anger dripping off my voice. I stood up and Dongho, I think, flinched and looked at  ________ with fear hidden behind a black stare. He must know something...I need to talk to him then...

 

 

I hope you liked that little preveiw... I had to erase the name and put the blank in, since I want you to wonder about who it is and I don't want to give it away... I'm mean aren't I? Well, I hope you liked both this short chapter and the short preveiw, trust me the next chapter will be a longer one... :)

 

Sincerly,

 

LCBLuvsKpop