Fact or Fiction Part 2/2

Protected By The Beasts

Dear silent readers (if I have any...) please comment so I can know your opinion about the story!!!


[Dongwoon’s PoV]

        I looked up from the now dented and collapsing door to see Doojoon, Seungho, Yoseob, and Kikwang staring at me in fear and in shock. My head began to throb; I tried to fight against my awaking vampire side. I felt really weak due to breaking down doors taking too much of my strength, I stumbled forward, looking at Doojoon. I was almost to him when I felt faint and my legs collapsed, I began to fall forward, but someone caught me before I hit the ground, I then let the darkness take me away from the pain again.

 

 

 

 

 

     I woke up into a ruined world; I looked around in fright, had I done this? Where was everyone? Where was I? I glanced around again and then noticed the ruins of the house I had lived in for eleven years. I gasped seeing that It was just bricks and cloth and wood on the ground. I looked around for the others, hoping they were ok. The first person I saw made me gasp…it was Hyunseung, he was bleeding heavily and was buried under a lot of rubble.

     I ran away from their on weak and trembling legs, only to see dead bodies covering the road. I ran far, knowing where I could find Doojoon, it was the same place I found him when I was six. I finally got to my destination, looking around in shock.

      I stood there looking at the buildings, I had done this...I had destroyed the town...I had killed innocent people...I frantically looked around, my heart was about ready to beat out of my chest when I spotted a familiar figure walking my way.

     "Doojoon!" I called, running to the older male, only to that he was lying on the ground covered in blood and scratches as well as bite marks. I began to tremble, kneeling down beside him and shaking him, "Doojoon-ah! Wake up Doojoon-Ah!"

     Tears filled my eyes as he didn't move, his body was limp and his skin was colder than it usually was, "Doojoon-ah, this isn't funny, wake up!"

       There was no response, not one muscle tensed, as for his skin, it only got colder and colder. I laid my forehead on his bloody chest and began to sob, I felt a pain in my hands and head, so I sat up and looked at my hands, seeing that my finger nails were so long that they were like claws. That was when I lost it with myself...I had killed him...I had lost control over myself and killed him...I killed the one I loved...I killed Doojoon.  I finally allowed tears to fall down I had become a monster. It felt like someone was embracing me suddenly.

“Dongwoon…I’m here…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Doojoon’s PoV]

        I sat in the cellar holding the fevered Dongwoon, who only had twelve hours left of his torture; yes he’s been unconscious that long. How long you ask? By my guess about 24 hours, has he woken up yet? Nope, not even once. I looked at him with worry as his body began to tremble. I hugged him close to my body, so, if he was cold he’d get some type of warmth, or if he was scared he’d have some form of comfort. I suddenly felt something wet sinking into my shirt on my shoulder. I looked at Dongwoon to see that it was his tears that were soaking my shirt.

       “Doojoon…” muttered Dongwoon.

       I couldn’t help but smile and wipe away his tears. I kissed the top of his head and hugged him tighter, hoping to giving him some sense of comfort, but I could tell it wasn’t really working, which made me sad.

       “Dongwoon, I’m here…” I muttered and he seemed to relax in my arms, I smiled down at him. Seungho then appeared in front of me, He smiled at me. I looked at him through tired eyes, “What?”

        “It’s time for my shift…” said Seungho, “You need to get rest…”

         I shook my head, “I’m not going to bed until Dongwoon wakes up.”

         “Which most likely will be in twelve hours…” muttered Seungho, “So, get your into bed.”

         I sighed and laid Dongwoon back on the bed we had set up in the room. I then kissed his forehead one last time before going to my room and falling asleep before I even hit the pillow.


There is proabably at least three chapters left of the story (there might be more)... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! Also Congrats to Seungjinki, who guessed what was going to happen (in a way)... :)

Also, the preview to the 14th, not 13th chapter...

Chapter 14: There is a Traitor among us...

What happens when Doojoon leaves Dongwoon's side for just a minute and comes back to see that the boy vanished? What happens when Yunho makes his first appearance after hidding in the shawdows for eleven years? What happens when Dongwoon loses control? What happens when the group finds out there is a traitor amung them???

 

Sorry, but I'm making you wait for the 14th, not 13th this time.... :P *laughs evily*

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop