Don't Worry 3/3 (Junseung part two of two)

Protected By The Beasts

  [Hyunseung’s PoV]

       Junhyung and I lay in the field near the lake, looking up at the starry night sky. I kept glancing over at Junhyung hungrily. I don’t know if he knew it though, because if he did, his self-control must have gotten a lot better. I sighed and he finally looked at me.

      “Is something wrong yeobo?” asked Junhyung scooting closer to me and wrapping his arms around his waist, and making it so I had my head lying on his chest.

     “I wonder if Dongwoon’s ok…” said Hyunseung.

     Junhyung sighed this time looking at me, “He’s fine, after all Doojoon is with him, so he’ll be ok…Stop thinking about him and just think of me tonight…”

       “b-but-”

       He cut me off by pressing his lips onto mine; he smiled at me as he pulled away. He then put his neck right in front of my mouth.

     “What are you doing?”

     “You haven’t fed off of blood for a while, right?”

     I nodded, staying silent.

     He chuckled and pressed my face to his neck, “Drink up then, take as much as you want from me, I’ve been feeding to much recently, so I have too much blood in me.”

    I hesitantly his neck, cleaning off the skin before I slowly put my fangs in, once I got through the skin, blood filled my mouth and I began to gulp it down, I hadn’t had blood in over half a year, since I felt uncomfortable drinking it around Dongwoon.  Junhyung’s grip around my waist tightened as I fed, it felt like heaven to me, not his hold, but the feel and taste of blood in my mouth.  I had missed it a lot, which I didn’t think was possible.

    I finally pulled away when I was full and I smiled at Junhyung who smiled back and me and pulled me to lie on his chest, which I did without protest. He my hair soothingly, it made me relax, and it got Dongwoon out of my brain for once. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep on top of him.  

    About three hours later, we were woken up with an odd feeling; we both looked at each other worriedly, knowing something had happened to Dongwoon. We both disappeared heading home, knowing something was wrong with my son.

    We had appeared at the same time as Kikwang and Yoseob, who was saying something as we appeared to see Doojoon and Dongwoon with their faces so close to each other, so close that their noses where touching.

    Doojoon then left and Yoseob attempted to wrap up Dongwoon’s cut and bleeding arm, but I had to take over for him since the boy couldn’t wrap it properly. I glared at Dongwoon when it was only him and me in the room.

    He looked at me in fear and stuttered out “W-What?”

    I said two words to the young boy, “ blocker…”

   I then walked away to find Junhyung, where ever he was, leaving a shocked and flustered Dongwoon alone in the living room.

 


 

Author’s note

Poor Dongwoon is becoming the group’s blocker…Any way, there is not going to be any rated scenes in this fanfic, since I can’t write those type of scenes…So, don't get your hopes up...Sorry that it's so short...I ran out of ideas....*bows* Mianhamnida, don't kill me!!!!

Sincerely,

LCBLuvsKpop