Waiting (1/3)

Protected By The Beasts

[Dongwoon’s PoV]

       I slowly came back to consciousness, my head was throbbing and my throat was burning. What had happened to me? I glanced around seeing that I was back in a dark room, I sighed…Why’d they put me back in the cellar? Wait a second…They didn’t put me in here, someone else did. The memory of what happened flooded into my head and I gasped, sitting up out of shock.

       “Good…you’re finally up…” said a man’s voice. A shadowy figure appeared in front of me in the dim light.

      “W-Who are you?” I croaked out.

      “You forgot your own father?” said the man in fake shock.

      “You’re not my father…” I said.

      “Well, I should’ve been though…” growled the man, grabbing my wrist in a tight, bruising grip, causing me to wince, “I was going steady with your mother, but then he came along and impregnated her...your father took her from me and violated her! She was glad about it too…she was a as was your father…”

       I looked at him with determination, “I never knew about that since someone killed them before I got the chance to meet them…” He glared at me, “What are you going to do to me?

       He picked me up by the collar of my shirt, “I’m going to make you suffer like he made me…”

       I looked at him in fear as he got closer; he then attacked my lips, pushing me onto the bed and removing my shirt. I began trying to push him off me; I began to struggle to get free and away from his disgusting touch.

     Help me Doojoon!

  

 

 

(AN: Who wants to kill Yunho and Seungho right now? Truthfully, Yunho’s my bias in TVXQ and Seungho is my bias in MBLAQ, but for some reason I felt like making them the bad guys in this… Anyways, back to the story.)

 

 

    [Doojoon’s PoV]

   I was sitting in the living room, ignoring the others trying to get me to move. I sat there thinking about where Dongwoon could possibly be. I sighed, why’d Yunho do this? Dongwoon has never done anything that harms him.  Suddenly my thoughts were broken by what sounded like Dongwoon’s voice.

      “Help me Doojoon!”

   I shot onto my feet and began to pace, I prayed and prayed that someone would find where Yunho was hiding so I could go and beat the bastard up for doing this to my Yeobo…Wait a second…did I really just call him that? Holy crap I did…oh well, he is my yeobo after all. Anyway, I was pacing back and forth planning on how to beat the crap out of the man who kidnapped my Yeobo.

    The other six all appeared exhausted; I looked at them to see their depressed faces. My face fell and my mood darkened they could find him…They couldn’t find my Yeobo. I sighed and punched a wall so harshly that my knuckles began to bleed, I ended up denting the wall too, making the others in the room flinch.

    “You guys couldn’t find him?” I asked.

    They looked at me and nodded.

    I glared at the wall and vanished, going to look for him myself.