Don't Worry 2/3 (Kiseob part)

Protected By The Beasts

[Yoseob PoV]

     After waking up Dongwoon I appeared on Kikwang’s lap again. I was jumping down excitedly, he looked terrified and I knew Hyunseung had threatened him. I stood up and pulled on his hand.

      “Come on hyung, come on!” I said, “Dongwoon-ah said he’ll be fine by himself, plus, Doojoon said we can go have a date, since he’s here to protect our dongseang!”

      “B-But…Hyunseung told me that if anything happened to him I’d be the first to die…” said Kikwang with a quivering voice, “Usually he doesn’t scare me, but god, he did today…He had a blood thirsty look in his eyes, and I mean it quite literally!”

      “Awe…don’t worry about it Kwangie! He’s just grumpy since he’s starving…Junhyung hyung will take care of that hunger, so don’t worry hyung, now, let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s gooooooooo!” I said, giving him the cutest puppy dog eyes I could.

       He sighed, not being able to resist the eyes, “Fine…Let’s go…”

       “YAY!” I said, pulling him off the couch and out the door.

       He looked bumped into me when I suddenly stopped, “Why’d you stop?”

      “Because we are here!” I said happily, pointing at the 24 hour café, which held a small amount of costumers.

        “Where is here?” asked him, I stared at him in amazement.

        “You don’t remember?” I asked.    

        “I don’t remember this place.” Said Kwangie, my heart ached a bit and I scowled at him.

         “Well, this place is important to me!” I said, “It was a major place in our relationship…just go home if you don’t remember it.”

         I walked into the café angrily, I sat on a chair to the table nearest to the window, and my back was to Kikwang who was staring at me through the window like a stalker. I ordered my favorite dish and drink as well as his, knowing he’d remember soon.

       As if on cue, he ran in and sat across the table from me, smiling, he grabbed my hands and smiled, he then said, “This is where we met 1000 years ago, you used to work here and I always came to the café just to see you! It was where we share all our firsts!”

      I blushed, seeing that the few workers there were staring at us, I then whispered, “Lower your voice…we can’t let the workers know we are vampires…”

   Kikwang looked at me, and whispered, “Sorry…for rising my voice and I’m really, really, really, really sorry!”

     I smiled, “Its ok.”

     Our food then came; we then began to eat it while talking about our memories from back when we were humans. We both were really happy remembering those times, since those were the most carefree days in our lives. We also began to get sad from our memories of our families and old friends who have been dead for a long time now.

    We were in the middle of laughing about something when an odd feeling came into my gut and I suddenly stopped laughing, looking at Kikwang who had also quit laughing.

    “Do you feel like something bad just happened?” I asked.

     Kikwang nodded, “Like something bad just happened to Dongwoon?”

     I nodded, we both stood up and paid for the meal, and we both then disappeared and headed back to where Dongwoon was.


Ok, this is really the last update for today! I can barely keep my eyes open now...I hope you all like it, and I'm sorry if it's crappy and doesn't make sense... *Bows* The final part of Don't Worry will be up tomorrow, well, I should say later today...:P

Nighty-night!

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop