A Traitor Among Us

Protected By The Beasts

AND NOW THE ACTUAL CHAPTER 14... :P

You've waited long enough...:)


 

[Doojoon’s PoV] 

     I woke up and my head was throbbing, I rubbed my head and noticed Dongwoon was gone, I stood up and walked down stairs saying, “Dongwoon probably just went downstairs to see the others…”

     I walked to the dining room where everyone was gathering and asked, “Did any of you see Dongwoon?”

     “Dongwoon’s up?” said Hyunseung excitedly.

     “Yes, but…He’s gone…” I said worriedly.

      “Do…Do you think that they possibly got in?” asked Kibum, Kevin was sitting in his lap, looking at the food on the plate.

      “No, that’s impossible, we set up a security system…” said GO, Joon and Mir nodded beside him.

      “Are you absolutely sure no one could break in?” I asked, the three nodded.

      “The only way they could’ve gotten to Dongwoon is if they were already in the house.” Said Joon, Mir who was leaning against him nodded.

      “Then…we have a traitor among us…” said Seungho, calmly, too calmly. I looked at him and he was smiling, it wasn’t obvious to the others, but I could tell he was really happy about something in his head… I glared at him. He simply looked at me like he was little Mr. Innocent.

       “All I have to say is reveal yourself and be spared, or let us reveal and destroy you…” I said, staring in to Seungho’s eyes.

       No one talked, all afraid to due to the venom and anger dripping off my voice. I stood up and Dongho, I think, flinched and looked at Seungho with fear hidden behind a black stare. He must know something…I need to talk to him…

     It was completely silent until I left the room; I went up to my room and looked around, finally going to the bathroom, seeing a note there. The note read:

He’s already at THAT persons house…Have fun trying to get him back that place is completely guarded every five feet there is a guard…weither the guard is human or vampire, he’s in the room with the boy, so you won’t get him easily.

   I sighed, sitting on my bed I telepathically told Soohyun to bring Dongho to my room. At around 10pm when the others were sleeping, Soohyun entered my room with a jumpy Dongho, who kept looking around.

    “Dongho…are you ok?” I asked.

    He nodded.

   “Are you sure? You’re trembling.”

   Dongho began to shake more, looking close to tears. He looked guilty of something but more than looking guilty he looked terrified, I’m not sure of what, but he was. I stood up and he backed away, bumping into Dongho.

   “Dongho, why are you acting like this?” Asked Soohyun, holding the frightened younger boy in his embrace Dongho looked into Soohyun worried eyes and that’s when he just broke down and let everything out.

    “Seungho took Dongwoon-hyung!” screeched Dongho, “He threaten to kill me if I told, he said he’d kill me and hide me away too…I saw him wiping out the security system earlier today, then I saw him putting it back up before he came down for breakfast…that’s when he threatened me…”

     I sighed, “Soohyun, go get Junhyung, G.O, and Joon…tell them about the situation. Also, go check to see if Seungho is still here.”

    Soohyun hesitated but eventually let go of the sobbing Dongho who fell onto the ground. I kneeled down beside him and soothingly his hair; it worked on Dongwoon, so maybe it works for him too…I was right, he calmed down and his cries became hiccups.

     “It’s alright Dongho; I don’t blame you for this…” I said, “Right now our focus is keeping you safe and getting Dongwoon back…”

      Soohyun and the other three looked at me with panicked faces.

     “What?” I asked.

     “Seungho’s gone…” reported Joon.

     “Damn it…” I cursed, “Soohyun, take Dongho and help him get to sleep, get Kevin in the same room as him, because if Seungho does come back he’ll come after those two, since they are his easiest targets right now…Have Kibum, Eli, Alexander, and Kiseop help you…Make sure you have eyes on them 24/7.”

      Soohyun nodded and took Dongho out of the room.

      I gazed at Junhyung, G.O, and Joon, “Take your partners and go search for possible hiding places for Yunho, forget about Seungho for now, all I care about is getting Dongwoon back since he’s with that man…Now, go hurry, who knows what Yunho will do to him!”

 


 

I HAVE ALL THE CHAPTERS TYPED UP (including the Epilogue)....There are only five more chapters left,there is going to be SIX chapters left since I looked at Chapter 18 and decided it should be spilt into two different chapters, so I repeat there are SIX chapters left, including the Epilogue!!! I extended it for my wonderful readers who don't want it to end just yet...I hope you all like the ending, because it took a while to get it the way I liked it (I STILL THINK I FAILED), also there IS going to be a sequel, and it will most likely involve SHINee as the kids!!! THANK YOU FOR READING MY BABBLING!!! ALSO THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY STORY!!! ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED AND SUSCRIBED BOOSTED MY CONFIDENCE IN MY WRITTING!!! I TRUTHFULLY WASN'T THAT CONFIDENT WHEN I STARTED THE STORY, AT MOST I THOUGHT I'D GET 5 SUSCRIBERS AND 100 SOME VEIWS BUT YOU GUYS GOT ME 300+ VEIWS AND 10+ SUSCRIBERS IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS I WAS ON AFF, SO THANK YOU ALL ALOT!!! I HOPE YOU STILL SUPPORT ME WHEN IT BECOMES THE TIME FOR THE SEQUEL!!!

I ALSO HOPE THAT MY SILENT READERS WILL COMMENT AT LEAST ONCE ON THIS STORY!!! (IF I HAVE ANY)

ANYWAY, I'M GOING TO GO NOW,

SINCERLY,

LCBLuvsKpop