The First Meeting

Protected By The Beasts

                A young boy dressed in rags walked around the scary town, the streets were silently, and bombs could be heard going off in the distance. The boy cautiously weaved through the rubble of the ruins, knowing this was the most dangerous part of town and his dad had purposely put him there when he abandoned him just three days ago. The dark night sky was even darker due to smoke and dark rainclouds covering the diamonds in the night sky.

                The boy didn’t feel at ease, to be honest, he felt far from it. He jumped at the slightest sound he heard. There was a thud behind him and his heart began to race, he spun around to where the sound came from, seeing a blooded man lying there lifelessly. The young boy’s heart was beating none stop as he turned around again and took off running, afraid that what killed that man would come after him.

                Around thirty minutes later, the boy stopped running and his tired legs collapsed from all the running. He closed his eyes and took much needed air into his burning lungs. He lay on his back in the middle of a field, knowing that no one could see him due to it being so dark and the grass being so tall. His dark brown eyes gazed up at the dark sky which just lit up with lighting, which was the first sign of the oncoming storm. He shook as a cold wind blew, reminding him of his torn and smelly clothes.

                He rolled onto his side, curling up into a little ball to try to stay warm, but sadly, it didn’t work since the first few cold drops of rain fell. He sighed and stood up on numb legs, deciding his best chance of staying warm was by staying in motion. He walked numbly through the cold rain, looking for a place to hide at until the rain stopped.  Soon, his wish was fulfilled as he found an old, creepy mansion in the middle of the field. He stumbled on his weighed down legs to the house, hoping someone was home.

                As he went to knock on the door he felt a feeling in his gut, it was one that was telling him that going inside the building was a bad idea, so he decided to just sit on the covered steps until the rain stopped. Little did he know a creature, well, a person was watching from inside the house.

                He leaned against the wall, the stress and exhaustion from the day slowly caught up to him and his weak body. He fought to keep his heavy, tired eyelids open, afraid of falling asleep, but he eventually lost the battle and he finally was over taken by sleep. He slipped from the scary, unsettling realistic world and fell into a peaceful, fake one which he greeted happily even though he was only going to be there for a little while.


Author's Note....

 

Thank you to the two suscribers I had before I even posted this chapter!!!

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring and I'm sorry it's so short...It's pretty much the prologue, so it's short...

Chapter Two will be up ASAP!

 

But thank you again to the two suscribers...

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop