Waiting (3/3)

Protected By The Beasts

[Dongho’s PoV]

    We all hid in the attic of the house, which was the only place in the house Seungho doesn’t know about. The vampires took shifts on guard duty near the entrance of the attic as for Kevin and I was sat there being bored to death. The attic was actually another living room area, it held a TV, three couches, and two coffee tables. There were hard wood floors, the floor was waxed, which we all used to our amusement, and by amusement I mean we’d run and slide on the floor since we were wearing socks and most likely fall of run into something/someone. (AN: Might I add that this is actually really fun…Let’s just say me and my cousin did this when we were bored to death since our parents went out to a bar and our older siblings were asleep. We did this at 3am-ish, and let’s just say or siblings weren’t very happy when they woke up to really loud thud against their door...Sorry…back to the story…) There were three rooms in the attic, the stair room, which holds the stairs that lead down to the second floor of the house. The middle room was the wonderful living room area, and then there was a really small bath room, which didn’t hold a shower. Then there was finally a bed room which held two double beds, which meant three of us would have to sleep on the couches, and it was already decided that Kevin and I would share a bed, while the vampires took shifts on the beds and couches.

     Anyway, Kevin and I were both really bored and just stared at the vampires talk about something over in the corner of the room. I crossed my arms and pouted, Kevin laughed and I glared at him, then my glare shifted over onto Soohyun who was looking at us to see why Kevin was laughing. Suddenly we heard the door to the attic slam shut and someone running upstairs, we all looked at the door to the living room which just swung open revealing an ecstatic Kibum.

     “What are you so happy about?” asked Kevin.

     “Doojoon-hyung, G.O-hyung, and Thunder-hyung have found Dongwoon! They also found Seungho!” said Kibum, “He called for the others to go to him, he ordered us to stay here and hold down the fort.”

     We all jumped up happily, I hugged Kevin, who spun around and hugged me back, and he patted my back to comfort me since he knew I felt guilty about not talking about Seungho earlier when we could’ve caught him.

 

      [Hyunseung’s PoV]

      Yoseob, Kikwang, Junhyung, and I all sat in the kitchen in silence when Joon and Mir suddenly ran in with ecstatic expressions. We looked at them like they were insane, which made them laugh.

     Once their laughter died down Joon spoke up, “Doojoon just contacted me; he met up with G.O and Thunder, and they found Dongwoon finally as well as Seungho…He wants us to meet up with him and the others.”

     “Where are they?” I asked.

    “They are in the old manor.” Said Joon.

    The smile fell from our faces; I spoke up, “Why would he want us to go to the place where our leader fell?”

     “Remember, Hyunseung…That was where Dongwoon went and Doojoon found him unconscious on the stairs…” said Junhyung, “Remember how Doojoon said he felt like someone was watching him?”

      “Are you saying the king’s still alive?” I asked, looking at him like he was crazy.

     “He could possibly be, concluding Dongwoon was drawn to that place for some reason…” said Junhyung, “And we know for sure royal purebloods are only attracted and can easily find other royal purebloods…”

     “What? I don’t understand…” said Mir, who was utterly confused.

    “Did you know a human turned vampire can only make half-bloods because they mate with humans turned vampire?” asked Joon.

    Mir nodded, “And pure bloods can only make purebloods because they only breed with other purebloods…I know, you’ve told me that before…since you said it was odd since you were a pure blood attracted to a human  turned vampire…as is GO, Soohyun, and Kibum.”

   “Well, with royals it’s the same thing…”said Joon.

    “Except, they aren’t attracted with the I love you, will you marry me way like we are.” Said Yoseob.

   Kikwang snickered and said, “Nice way of explaining it…”

   Yoseob glared at him then turned back to Mir, “They are just attracted to each other like magnets.”

    “Which is how Doojoon can find Dongwoon!” exclaimed Mir.

    I nodded, “You see the only royal purebloods alive are Doojoon and Dongwoon.”

   “But Doojoon has always been with you guys so you know it wasn’t him inside the manor…” said Mir.

   Junhyung and I nodded, we both then said, “Which means there is another royal vampire out there…”

    Kikwang said, “A way to clarify that is whenever Dongwoon got angry or upset and ran he’d go to the manor since he said ‘It just draws me to it...I don’t know why but it does and the area just calms me down.’ Which is usually signs of another royal nearby, but there was never one that we knew of because one of us was beside Doojoon at all times and we all know he won’t go near that place…”

     “And we know that Seungho never went there too…Which means Jaejoong is still out there…” said Joon.

     “We need to tell Doojoon this quickly…what if he is in danger too?” asked Yoseob.

     “Who knows…” said Junhyung, Joon, and I.

 

(AN: Dun Dun Dunnnnnn! Dongwoon’s father’s name is finally revealed…Do I smell some YunJae-ness coming??? Well, the truth behind this whole mess will be revealed in Chapter 18. Also, I know they look nothing a like but shhhh…Also, should I post the final three chapters today or tomorrow??? TELL ME DOWN IN THE COMMENTS...THANK YOU FOR READING!!!)