Don’t Worry 1/3 (Junseung Part One of Two)

Protected By The Beasts

           [Hyunseung’s PoV]

          I stood in the kitchen making Dongwoon his dinner, knowing that if I let the boy cook his own he’d burn the kitchen down, again. I was afraid that this time Yoseob and I wouldn’t be able to get here to put out the flames. The day Yoseob and I came home to a kitchen up in flames with a hungry ten-year-old Dongwoon in the middle of them, was the scariest day in my LONG life. I wasn’t even that afraid when Doojoon scolded us for being so careless. All I can say is Dongwoon has become a son to me. He’s my favorite, Yoseob claims he is, but that idiot is usually the reason bad things happen to my son…If Dongwoon was my son then Junhyung must be his father. Which means, I’m his wife…I smiled and blushed at the thought.

          I was brought out of my thoughts as someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind, kissing the crook of my neck, making my knees feel weak. I knew who it was exactly, knowing no one else would dare to do this.

         “Hey…Junnie…” I stuttered, I got a cold chill (is that even possible to happen to a vampire?) when he breathed down my neck. He then kissed the top of my head when he buried his face into my hair. I smiled, stirring the soup on last time, before shutting off the stove.

         “Hey, baby…” said Junhyung.

          “Hey, Seobbie?” I called.

         “Yes, hyung?” called Yoseob from in the living room, I believe Kikwang and him were cuddling together.

         “Could you go wake Dongwoon up?” I asked.

         “Sure.” Said Yoseob, smiling and vanishing from within Kikwang’s’ arms, making the older boy pout.

         Kikwang glared at me, “Why’d you have to do that?”

        “Because, I’m going out with Junhyung tonight so I have to go get ready!” I said. Kikwang rolled his eyes and turned to face the TV, he still wore a pout on his face and had his arms folded over his chest.  I chuckled at his childish actions.

        I then vanished out of Junhyung’s arms and reappeared in my room, changing quickly in blue jeans and a clean tee-shirt. Just as quickly as I came I went back into Junhyung’s arms.

       “Are you ready now?” asked Junhyung.

       I nodded, then growled out, “Kikwang, make sure you and Yoseob keep an eye on my son, if anything bad happens to him you’ll be the first to die!”

      I saw Kikwang gulp nervously.

      Junhyung then took my hand and smiled, “Come on, yeobo.”

       I smiled back and nodded. We both went to the same place, the most beautiful lake in this world of ruins, the place where we met each other, Full Moon Lake.


The other two parts of Don't Worry will be uploaded tomorrow, I'm too tired to type them up now, so they WILL be coming tomorrow, so look forward to it!

Also, mianhamnida for the probably crappy chapter, I was (and still am) very tired while writting it...Anyways, thank you to the 11 suscribers!!! Also, this is probably the most chapters I'll post in a day...(five chapters if you include the forewords :P)

 

Also, I'm telling you all that my posts will become less frequent starting August 19th since my school resumes then and I'm going to start focusing on my studies more than writting, but don't worry, I'll still post, just not as much...

Sorry for babbling on...

Sincerly,

LCBLuvsKpop