Birthday

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HAVE FUN GUYS!!! I want to post some pics but I don't think it's possible tonight I don't know something happened with my laptop all of the sudden *sobs* anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this storyy! tell me what you think by putting some comments and give me an upvote okayy? XOXO!

 

Jinah looked at Lay who sat in the corner of the café. She smiled at him and end her performance that night. She was very happy because of Lay’s present for her. A glittery drumstick. Even though it was a little bit too girly, but it was very beautiful and comfortable to use.

She walked off from the stage and waited for lay to come to the backstage. Her boyfriend showed up few minutes after that. “ Great performance” Said Lay to her. Jinah smiled and hugged Lay. She hugged him really tight, but something’s wrong.

 Her heart did not skip a beat anymore.

It’s not that warm anymore.

 

“ oppa, are you okay?” Jinah asked him.

“ I’m fine, why?” Lay asked her while smiling.

“ weird” She mumbled.

“ what?” Lay asked her again.

“ ah nothing,” Jinah smiled, “ lets go home now?”

“ but Jinah, I need to tell you something,” Lay stopped Jinah from walking away. Jinah looked at Lay and frowned.

“ so there is something” Jinah told Lay.

“ Yeah but you don’t need to worry about it”

“ now you’re making me worry”. Lay sighed and Jinah impatiently asked him, “ ya! What happened?”

“ don’t be like that when you’re talking to the older person please” Lay answered coldly. There’s a dislike tone in his voice. Jinah startled. This is her first ever fight with Lay.

“ whatever, I asked you why and you said nothing, but all of the sudden you’re making me worried by hiding it, how can I not mad at you?!” Jinah looked pissed and walked away.

“ Jinah-ya! Ya! Jinah!” Lay tried to call her but she choose to ignored his calling. After few steps she felt someone took her hand and pull it. The power was too strong until her body also pulled towards that person and that person hugged her immediately.

“ mianhae” Lay hugged Jinah really hard. Jinah looked at him. She could see the guilty feelings comes from his eyes. She looked at him and asked. “ what happened?”

“ I just don’t want to bother you” said Lay.

“ No I’m fine, seriously, what happened?” She asked again.

“ I saw Sekyung and Luhan were stalking us,” Lay looked at Jinah’s face that changed already. “ see? I don’t want to give you a shock like that”

“ no no I’m good” She said. But still she looked very shocked. It made Lay giggled a bit. He hugged her tighter.

“ not to here, just to the music store” Said Lay. “ can you imagine if they know? You don’t need to hide anything anymore”

“ what do you mean?” Jinah asked him again.

“ well think about it, it’s good for you too Jinah” Lay kissed Jinah’s forehead, “ I love you and I want you to feel happy, and feel you freedom, and by hiding this, you can’t be free”

“ but..”

“ just think about it. Promise?” Jinah looked at Lay and she saw the sincerity from his eyes. She finally nodded and Lay smiled. “ now, lets go home.. It’s already late”

 

***

 

Luhan walked with EXO on a very bright Monday. It’s almost their graduation and they’re trying to spend their time together as much as they can. He walked in the middle while Lay was looking at his phone. “ yo” Luhan called him.

“ what?” He asked him back. “ is something wrong?”

“ what’s on your phone?” Luhan asked him.

“ ah it’s just Jinah, she’s pretty” Lay smiled.

“ Gross” Luhan looked away. He looked at the others EXO member that were also busy. Sehun and Kai were talking about their own problem, while Kris and Tao were talking about the game on their phone, and Suho also were busy with chen thinking about what EXO member should do for holiday before college starts, while D.O with Xiumin were talking about their lunch box that somehow they brought from their house. And Chanyeol… As usual busy with his new girlfriend with Baekhyun.

“ hey Lu, Luhan!” Xiumin called him. He gor dazed for too long. “ are you okay?” Xiumin asked.

“ Yeah I’m fine” Luhan answered with smile, “ I’m hungry, I need to go to the canteen, Lay, will you accompany me?” He asked Lay.

“ yeah sure hyung” Lay nodded. They both separated themselves from EXO and heading to their canteen. Luhan was still looking at something he could eat while Lay busy with his phone.

“ is it that fun to look at that phone?” He scolded him.

“ sorry hyung” Lay smiled like a kiddo and put his cellphone inside of his pocket. He started to look at the food stall too in the cafeteria.

“ do you want something to eat?” Luhan asked him. He shook his head, “ I have onigiri from Jinah this morning”. Luhan understand and only nodded. He started wondering if he really date Sekyung. Would Sekyung treat him the same like the way Jinah treat Lay?

“ so what will you eat hyung?” Lay asked Luhan again.

“ I’ll just have a burger” Luhan took a burger and paid on cashier. But all of the sudden he remember, “ Lay” He called.

“ yes Hyung?”

“ where were you last night?” Luhan asked him directly to the point.

“ I was with Jinah last night hyung, why?” Lay asked again.

“ I saw you in front of the music store last night and bought a very girly drumstick” He asked Lay again, “ who is that for?”. He wondered if Lay could be honest with him, Since Lay actually hide this secret from everyone.

“ You don’t remember hyung?” Lay asked him back. Now he felt like a fool.

“ remember what?”

“ next week is Sekyung’s birthday,” Lay smiled, “ so I plan to bought it for her, but then last night I tried that drumstick, turns out it’s not that comfort in hand,” Lay explained everything.

Luhan froze. He completely forgot about that.

“ ”

“ so you really forgot” Lay nodded. Luhan glared at Lay and made Lay laughed. “ sorry hyung”

“ you bought her a drum stick?” Luhan asked Lay while thinking on what he should buy for Sekyung’s birthday.

“ yeah I was planning to but then, the drum stick is not comfortable, so I think I will change it” Lay explained it again, “ anyway, you know that Sekyung only use things that are limited right hyung? So you better find a present for her real fast, because making something that is limited is-”

“ very hard yeah I get it” Luhan directly understand the point of Lay’s statement.

 

***

 

Yoona was sitting on her bed when the bell of her house rang. She looked at the time. ‘it’s still 7 in the morning on Sunday!’ she grumbled. But the bell didn’t stop ringing so se decided to open the door.

“ no way”        

“ you should go with me” A guy standing in front of her door house and asked her without even greeting her.

“ what are you doing here anyway?!” Yoona was shocked, “ ya Byun Baekyun, are you drunk or something?”

“ I am not, and I need you to come with me,” Baekhyun pulled her hand and make her scream.

“ OUCH!”

He stopped. “ Did I really hurt you?”

“ what do you think?” She grumbled even more. Baekhyun finally stopped and looked at her.

“ sorry” Baekhyun looked at Yoona, “ it’s just… you need to see this”. Baekhyun showed Yoona some picture.

“ this is..”

“ yeah, this is Daehyun” Baekhyun showed Yoona a couple of picture of Daehyun hugging a girl. Yoona who was half awake at first become awake for 100%. “ do you know who she is?” Baekhyun asked his ex again.

“ do you?” She asked him back.

“ Yeah I know, I saw her a lot of time hanging around with cool guys on a very big party, in a very big club”. Yoona looked at Baekhyun with a stare on her eyes. A stare that said that it wasn’t true. But Baekhyun did not say anything. She could feel her eyes was starting to get wet and Baekhyun looked at her with a different look.

A look that he always gave to her before. That care & soft look of his. Baekhyun smiled, “ it’s 10 AM, let’s go somewhere are makes you feel a bit bright as usual, because this is not Yoona that I know” he her hair tenderly.

“ first of all, it’s still 7, and you ruined my morning Byun Baekhyun” Yoona tried to laugh but ended up with a very weird laugh, “ and second of all, yes maybe we should go somewhere, maybe get a breakfast”

“ it’s still 7? Really?” Baekhyun looked at his watc nd made Yoona laughed, “ okay then princess, lets get you a very lovely dinner for this morning, I think you’re gonna love it”. Baekhyun opened his door car and let Yoona get in. She smiled and wait until Baekhyun get inside and startd to drive the car.

“ where are we going?” Yoona asked.

“ we’re going to eat at an American diner,” Baekhyun smiled, “ you will love the waffles, and the pancake with maple syrup, and also a hot chocolate, your favorite”

“ you still remember that I love that kind of breakfast?” Yoona smiled.

“ well how can I forget we’re talking about your favorite food here” Baekhyun smiled and looked at her.

“ why is that?”

“ well..” Baekhyun stopped. He actually also had no idea why he still remember Yoona’s favorite morning package. “ well, everyone knows your favorite food!” He finally made a very weird, and of course, false statement.

“ really! Aww that’s so sweet!” Yoona smiled and clap her hands happily. Baekhyun frowned but trying not to laughed in front of yoona, ‘is she really that naïve? Or she’s just that stupid?’ he lauhed in his mind. After 25 minutes in the street, they finally arrived in a small diner that has an American theme.

“ whoa..” Yoona put a big smile on her face. Like nothing happened to her. Baekhyun smiled after seeing the smile of his ex. Somehow, her smile is the only way to comfort Baekhyun for now.

“ let’s go inside” Baekhyun dragged Yoona’s hand inside. They took a seat inside and far from other people so they could talk freely. “ do you like it?” He asked her.

“ I like it a lot” she smiled and looked at the big menu of the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter